My supernatural experience

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Thalia111

My supernatural experience

Postby Thalia111 » 18 Jan 2013 15:56

Hi my name is Adriana and I am here to tell you that what happened to me wasn’t only real but other supernatural experience have occurred in my life time. If you let anyone or any science fact take the truth away when they have not much studies on the individual experiences that has been known to prove so that they are real. Here is a link watch the video share it and listen because it shows you that science can only take so far.http://spiritwhisperer.hubpages.com/hub/Outer-Body-Experiences

The People to be behind this you see they do not believe in God and some people that had these real experiences with the Holy Spirit did not believe in God. Please do not deny someone’s individual experience and rights cause if you do, you would be taking away its natural accuracy which you were not ment to experience.

You only have your science to back you up? Many Doctors that work so close to their patients clearly admit to something being out there that they can't even explain they do not know God in there lives but admit to this fact, that an outer body experience is not just a simple scientific fact. It’s just another way to tell the individual of their own divine path. If you do not understand the Holy Spirit don’t try to take away the individuals own destiny because at the end of the day you end your sentence with my view is…

I have had one and I have been chosen to write a book I have just been given the gift to write this book…

I can’t just yet share the Title just yet... But I can share the small print.

A true live testimony
3 supernatural experiences
And a whole life tale...

I am still working on my book so please check back soon...

Andreana

erichsa

Re: My supernatural experience

Postby erichsa » 18 Jan 2013 19:44

Adriana you will not convert a non believer, and should not even try. Your belief is great to you,also your experiece, but tell that to people in your book in such a way without giving offence to anyone.If you know you have been choosen to write your book, good, but let the readers make up their mind what to think about your belief. :)

Summerlander

Re: My supernatural experience

Postby Summerlander » 20 Jan 2013 17:28

I wouldn't deny that people have numinous experiences and neither does science. I've had them myself. But you must acknowledge that people will have various interpretations about what they experience. Pragmatically, there is nothing that strongly suggests such experiences cannot be the product of electrochemical activity in the brain.

If the religious flavour that has been exposed to you is what you prefer, good for you. But it is a well known fact that religion keeps changing their story and the way they interpret their holy texts every time someone makes a scientific discovery or something ends up being widely accepted.

Exegesis is the mother of contemporary shift bull. The onus is on believers to prove the supernatural otherwise they have no good reason to believe. Unequivocally, faith antagonises reason. The religious acrimony towards science and secularism is egotistical and derived from nescience of scientific methodology.

If you are writing a book about it, really do your homework about what others have experienced and how some have logically arrived at their conclusions or theories unbiased by any preconceptions or dogmatic beliefs. Really do some serious research and I say this for your benefit before you go ahead and publish a book that is bound to be heavily criticised.

But if you are targeting a nescient audience that thrives on sensationalism, go ahead...

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”