Doubt's

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
FTDreamer

Doubt's

Postby FTDreamer » 18 Jan 2013 02:24

Alright, so I read around the forums and have to say their extremely fun :) On to business, I'm fifteen and I had a dream last night where there was a strict border patrol and anyone who crossed would be captured. It was actually really fun, I jumped the border, into the water, and everyone chased me. Gunships, helicopters, peoples. It was an intense fast-paced experience and I absolutely loved it ^^ I was captured but those kind hearted folks let me go :D The downside was that I wasnt in control. Whatever happend was beyond my will. Now out of all fifteen years of me dreaming I've never had a lucid dream but this was THE first dream where I asked myself inside the dream if it was real or not. I concluded the dream to be reality and thus couldnt go into lucid dreaming. Now my question is, how do you get over this doubt. Was it just myself bewildered in the dream or was I close to lucid dreaming.

My apologies if some facts are incorrect as im new to lucid dreaming and dreaming as a whole.

diebie

Re: Doubt's

Postby diebie » 22 Jan 2013 16:49

Hehe, i think i know what you mean! I just posted something simular; Once dreamed i was in the second world war. I was in a pond hiding for germans that wanted to kill me. Suddenly i realised i was breathing under water... I knew was dreaming and i tought, hey it's just a dream, i fly away out of the pool. From under the water i could see the silhoutte of germans with guns that where standing around the pool. Then i tought, hmm... well you know what, i won't fly away because if i'm not dreaming and i fly away they will shoot me.
I think this is the hardest thing to deal with in dreams, and i didn't find yet how to cope with it...
The lucidity of my mind has been revealed in new dreams
I am able to travel where my heart goes
In search of self-realization

Worldenterer1

Re: Doubt's

Postby Worldenterer1 » 22 Jan 2013 19:25

Hahaha! That sentence sounds so funny if you think about it.

I won't fly away incase this isn't a dream because the nazis will shoot me!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “For Beginners”