Very Unusual Dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Very Unusual Dream

Postby Strongpolo » 01 Aug 2011 23:08

I'm A 15 year old beginner who is deeply into the world of lucid dreaming.
Last night, I experienced Feelings and sensations I've never felt in my entire life!

I was dreaming about school where I was in class and I had this booklet to write in for notes while the teacher was talking, The dream scene changed into my bedroom where I was sitting at my computer desk with the same booklet beside me. Suddenly I experienced something that felt very unusual... ( It was raining outside in the physical world and made lots of noise ) I was hearing this rain in my dream and my dream was beginning to collapse I then felt this strong sensation, I felt my physical body in bed laying down, I realized that I was dreaming from this sensation and it felt as if my "brain" got really hot! and I told my self to calm down so I do not wake my self. I began spinning in my dream because it was collapsing, ( The sensation I got from spinning was " I was feeling my self in bed laying down WHILE spinning around in my dream body").

The scene changed to my bedroom where I was sitting on my bed looking around... I knew that I was dreaming, The furniture in my bedroom are in the same place as in the physical world... But the mess was not. I decided to do a "Reality check" by putting my finger through my hand and it went through! I got up and walked out my bedroom door, I wanted to fly but for some reason I couldn't? I then went outside my house and went to my local store ( I didn't want to go there it seemed like my dream just took me there) I saw this woman, I told her " Your just a dream figure, Your really just me" She turned evil like a horror scene and suspense music played in the background, I said to my self " Don't think about monsters or they will pop up".

I ended up standing in my room facing my bed, still aware That I was dreaming, My vision was blurry on the left side and fuzzy, I decided to clap my hands a few times and I could only barely hear the first clap, the other claps were completely silent, I then began hearing the rain in the physical world again which I woke me up.
-Was this part just me experiencing the collapsing of a dream?

1) What what that sensation of my brain feeling hot/warm while realizing that I was dreaming?
2) In the last part with my vision going fuzzy and couldn't hear properly, was I experiencing the collapsing of my dream?
3) Why couldn't I fly when I walked out of my bedroom? I was lucid and aware... What stopped me?
4) When I told the woman that she was just a dream figure why did my dream turn into " A nightmare" type when I wasn't thinking of anything horror?
3) It also seemed a little bit choppy, I don't remember walking out of my house door, nor walking to my local store, Any reasons why?

Return to “For Beginners”