hi everyone

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

hi everyone

Postby foxko12 » 24 Jan 2013 23:58

hi everybody, just thought i better introduce myself since i spend a bit of time here and on the WErld of Lucid Dreaming site. You can call me Foxko, i'm 27yo male, i live in Wellington city New Zealand and have been lucid dreaming on and off since i was a child, thou still not very regularly, maybe ten times solidly in my life.
i find remembering my dreams difficult and usually stop using a dream journal after a week or so but this time i plan to dedicate myself to the task, as well as remembering to do constant reality checks.
last night i decided this, put some paper by my bed, with a pen and thou i didn't expect a dream to remember, a dream to remember is what i got, this was very encouraging.
any way, i look forward to finding more help and encouragement here as well as sharing my journey along the way and helping others here where ever i can.
see you all soon.

Re: hi everyone

Postby LCDAnthony » 25 Jan 2013 16:32

What's up Fox! Welcome, and I hope you stick to those words! I'm working on it myself. Stay dedicated, you'll do it on command.

Return to “For Beginners”