Nice to meet you all.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Nice to meet you all.

Postby Machine-Fu » 27 Jan 2013 21:34

I have been practicing lucid dreaming since September of 2012, It has been a wonderful experience so far. I finally had used a dream door successfully, (The first time was a failure because it was my first lucid dream and I was going wild because I finally did it, and the second time was some what of a failure because when I walked through it. It wasn't what I was expecting...) I just had my 5th lucid dream, unfortunately they are still somewhat that "fuzzy" feeling which really frustrates me when I KNOW that I am dreaming but its still there so I would sit there and see if I just focus really hard on it to ground myself more to see if it would help... But eventually I accept it and try to explore more. I met my first dream character, which was Shiva from Mortal Kombat.... It was fantastic. I picked up wet fish and it smelled like wet lake fish! I felt a dog licking my hand and I don't own any animals. I was handed a cup of some liquid and it tasted like straight up mint!

I am glad I had found this site to keep me inspired!

Re: Nice to meet you all.

Postby foxko12 » 28 Jan 2013 06:10

woo nice to meet you too, awesome lucid dream experiences, makes me excited for my next one. sounds like you received some great dream gifts, would love to meet a dream character properly and meet an animal too as well as taste something from a dream, all very exciting stuff.
im new here too but welcome anyway, there lots of great inspiring stuff here

Return to “For Beginners”