dream signs

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
luciddreamer49

dream signs

Postby luciddreamer49 » 31 Jan 2013 00:42

OK, I know I probably post waaaay to much on here but I was wondering about something. I read that you're supposed to find sonmething that is in your dreams a lot and then next time you see it in you're dream it could possivly become a lucid dream. Okay so I found out tht in almost every dream I have strawberries. (Weird rit?haha) anyway, how am I supposed to do this? Do I just think "next dream that I have strawberries I'll become lucid" or am I supposed to do something along with that?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

TheMahlan

Re: dream signs

Postby TheMahlan » 31 Jan 2013 00:52

Try everytime you have a strawberry in real life do a RC. Hopefully It will carry over in your dreams. Also tell yourself if you see a strawberry you might be dreaming. Hence the reality check

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

R99

Re: dream signs

Postby R99 » 31 Jan 2013 07:28

TheMahlan wrote:Try everytime you have a strawberry in real life do a RC. Hopefully It will carry over in your dreams. Also tell yourself if you see a strawberry you might be dreaming. Hence the reality check

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

agreed...thats the way to do it, although i never use dream sign, i just kick in to the LD state without any reason at all. i think its bcoz i use WBTB.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “For Beginners”