Learning in dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
TheMahlan

Learning in dreams

Postby TheMahlan » 31 Jan 2013 01:02

I was wondering if anybody has had any experience like this at all. Say in your LD you find a dream character and ask to to teach you how to play the piano for example. And he teaches you. Anyway it could teach you to do it in real life. It's could be for anything I just said piano cause I'm listening to one right now lol. Maybe teach you how to cook something you never have before or anything like that. Thoughts?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

beadietux

Re: Learning in dreams

Postby beadietux » 31 Jan 2013 04:07

I've read lots of claims that this could happen, but I'm pretty regular LD'er, and I can't control my environment of my DC's enough to accomplish something like this. I just have to go with what my subconscious conjures up.

jeremy1113

Re: Learning in dreams

Postby jeremy1113 » 07 Feb 2013 21:44

I had a lucid dream one day and I was in my bedroom and randomly saw like fighting monks training out through my window. I flew out and ask them if I can train with them, I did a couple moves with them in the LD and when I woke up I still remembered those "moves", I guess you would say...So in my opinion I think it is possible to learn abilities while lucid dreaming, but my problem has always been trying to summon these "trainers" while in LDs (like the post above states cant control my enviornment). :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”