WILD help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
TheMahlan

WILD help

Postby TheMahlan » 29 Jan 2013 15:28

I have been trying the WILD technique and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I can get into sleep paralysis sorta easy but it takes me awhile. The saliva in my mouth builds up and I have a gag reflex that makes me swallow and idk if this is effecting it. But the other night I was in a good SP because my arms felt all twisted around and the didnt feel like they were where they were supposed to be. Like felt behind my back. But I can't seem to drift into a dream after entering SP. any help on going into a dream. One night I was still for a whole 45 minutes and I couldn't get to sleep. Please help. Thanks

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

XperienceD

Re: WILD help

Postby XperienceD » 31 Jan 2013 17:47

The gag reflex surely presents a hurdle to hypnagogia ( the transitional state from SP to LD). Hypnagogia and hypnagogic imagery follows SP but that cannot be achieved if there are outer factors which are preventing you from entering a LD.

Dont be nervous about it. You will not have any lucid dream if u crave it. You need to relax, try WBTB that can help you with WILDs.

Return to “For Beginners”