I propose a dream experiment!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
HAGART

Re: I propose a dream experiment!

Postby HAGART » 23 Jan 2013 01:23

I was lucid this morning and I asked people in my dream what your number was.
One person didn't answer me and she disappeared.
The other one answered, but she said, "I don't know."

It's what I expected and maybe that is why they answered the way they did. I wrote about it in more detail under the topic: "Dream Characters: Let's explore them further...."

So although I got no result, it was fun to try anyway.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

beadietux

Postby beadietux » 28 Jan 2013 14:07

I have a number, Hagart, if you're still doing this. If it occurs to me during the LD (never sure what will occur to me except I do seem to always do a reality check and seek out DC's to talk to) I'll be asking a DC for your number in my next LD.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 30 Jan 2013 01:52

Ok, I'll do the same if I remember. It doesn't matter what the actual answer is, or if we answer it correctly, but it is interesting to see what DC's say. It would be a fun story to tell either way.

I have a number between 1-100. I don't know what range you are using.

beadietux

Postby beadietux » 30 Jan 2013 03:40

Mine is between 1-10

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 31 Jan 2013 05:26

Ok 1-10, I will remember.
However, I was lucid last night and totally forgot to even ask. It happens. Be patient. There is always the next time!

beadietux

Postby beadietux » 01 Feb 2013 14:44

Yeah, i haven't remembered to ask yet either...only had one since we did this.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 01 Feb 2013 21:20

I was lucid last night and remembered about this experiment. However I phrased my question wrong. I asked the DC (which was a baby with a face that looked like one of those 'troll dolls), I asked, "What is your favorite number?" It said, "18". I then said, no it has to be between 1-10, but I lost lucidity and started to wake up and it faded. It was a light lucid dream just as I went to sleep at night. I think it was you who once said you had a hard time staying lucid when talking to dream characters and it happened to me last night. I Don't get this too often, but I think it may have been because it was such a light sleep, I lost focus on the surroundings and therefore ceased to remain 'there' and starting to think about waking reality too much, which 'pulled me out', or snapped me out if you will. Although it seems like a failure I always learn something, and it gives me something to do in the dream. Not just a self-gratifying lucid dream which are fun, but leave me feeling like a could have done something more important.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”