'See'

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Summerlander

Re: 'See'

Postby Summerlander » 02 Feb 2013 22:25

Ok. Thanks for the advice, Errant Soul! How did I not see it your way before. I "see"... :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Intrepid

Postby Intrepid » 03 Feb 2013 07:55

Errant, I'm not sure if you're understanding the paradox you yourself fall victim to...especially in this conversation.

"It is a paradox. Nature is fundamentally a paradox, Knowable yet Unknowable. So is Man, for we are of Nature. God is also the unknowable Paradox, only known in Story."

Nature is fundamentally a paradox based on YOUR particular paradigm, based on our current knowledge of our surroundings, which is pathetic compared to what we currently do not yet know in the fields of science. Lack of knowledge in a modern sense absolutely does not open a gap for something else to fill the space by some automatic default. Lack of evidence is not evidence..that's real science working in reverse, which doesn't work. Build a hypothesis using the scientific model and present it. I'll be much more inclined to listen or read at that point. =)

"The tree is also of Nature, and it builds itself perfectly fine, capable of withstanding the cyclic changes of Nature, living for years, sometimes longer than Man itself."

Again, you are boxing in this scenario in order to cause a proper fit. The tree does not build itself, it is built by nature. It is not an independent entity capable of constructing itself. Nature is perpetual once set in motion. The tree's death is a cycle of nature, and it's time spent in between birth and death is not withstanding a cyclic change of anything significant. The cyclic change that is significant to the tree is the one that occurs and sweeps up the tree. That is the equivalent of going infinitely smaller or larger in cyclic scale. "I outlast the cyclic changes that ants cannot." "A planet outlasts the cyclic changes that a tree cannot." This is a flawed view.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Feb 2013 17:02

Ahhh... great stuff!! ^^

A beacon of hope in this darkness that will help us all to see... :D

I couldn't have said it better, Intrepid!
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Intrepid

Postby Intrepid » 05 Feb 2013 03:09

Battering down the strongholds of mumbo jumbo is always better in pairs. =)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Feb 2013 13:34

The back up is much appreciated! :D

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”