Hello Lucid Dreamers

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
dreamworld777

Hello Lucid Dreamers

Postby dreamworld777 » 06 Feb 2013 16:42

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone and get some info on lucid dreaming.As of yet,I have only had 2 lucid dreams,so I am a true beginner :lol: Can't wait to see what's in store.Need alot of practice and techniques though...but I have always found the dream world to be fascinating and have always been a very vivid dreamer.......off to check out the forum and do some reading.....happy dreaming!!!!

HAGART

Re: Hello Lucid Dreamers

Postby HAGART » 07 Feb 2013 00:15

dreamworld777 wrote:I have always found the dream world to be fascinating and have always been a very vivid dreamer.
That's the prerequisite for lucid dreaming in my opinion. Nobody will lucid dream if they don't remember their dreams, get vivid ones (not always but at least often), and just have a passion for dreams in general. You said you had 2 so far, and with your mindset I predict more in the future.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Re: Hello Lucid Dreamers

Postby Peter » 07 Feb 2013 06:53

Welcome and enjoy
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”