Lucid Dreaming Aids

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Balkoth

Lucid Dreaming Aids

Postby Balkoth » 01 Feb 2013 09:45

I started trying to lucid dream about a month ago. I kept a dream journal, and tried several natural techniques. I have to admit though, after awhile I got frustrated at the lack of results, and decided to try some aids. The first thing I got is galantamine and choline. I tried these a couple times with no results, so I was still disappointed. Then I read about something else called calea zacatechichi, I took all three of these things and experienced my very first lucid dream! So I guess my question is, has anyone else tried this technique before?

dreamerinmiami

Re: Lucid Dreaming Aids

Postby dreamerinmiami » 09 Feb 2013 05:22

no I haven't. but this sounds very interesting. where do u get these?? what was ur dream like?
What is your definition of reality?

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 09 Feb 2013 22:39

Balkoth wrote:I started trying to lucid dream about a month ago. I kept a dream journal, and tried several natural techniques. I have to admit though, after awhile I got frustrated at the lack of results, and decided to try some aids. The first thing I got is galantamine and choline. I tried these a couple times with no results, so I was still disappointed. Then I read about something else called calea zacatechichi, I took all three of these things and experienced my very first lucid dream! So I guess my question is, has anyone else tried this technique before?

I can guarantee you that if you're getting frustrated and thinking of quitting after only a month of trying... you're in for a very rough ride.

Also, supplements and drugs is a horrible way to go about this stuff. You don't LEARN anything from it that way. Once you stop taking them, you'll be back to square one being frustrated again.

At least the one small good that came out of it was that you know you can do it. You know you're ABLE to do it. Now, drop the chemicals and try to do it on your own.

The most important part of learning this stuff isn't the end goal (to have a lucid dream), it's the journey of getting there. The path walked is always more important.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 11 Feb 2013 23:11

nice post Ryan.. you are right it is the journey that makes it worthwhile. there are stages and learning experiences. I also think that having help from time to time isn't all that bad.
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”