Time Travelling LD: Past and Future

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Time Travelling LD: Past and Future

Postby lucidinthe sky » 19 Jan 2013 19:33

Really fun LD last night where I felt like I was travelling into the past and then future.

In the first one I was the past having a conversation with this guy who looked like he was in his early 40s, he was standing outside his car which looked like something from the 30's or maybe 40's and his clothes also looked from that time. He had these strange shoes on which were metallic on the ends and pointed, looked like the end of a shovel. He was getting into the passenger side of this old car, but I stopped him and talked, trying to get as much information as possible. The man had a southern accent and didn't seem like he had much if any education. I asked him how old he was and he gave me this strange look like "what the heck are you talking about?" Then I asked "what year were you born in?" He looks down at his fingers and pushes down on each one at a time. Says "Let's see, the law rules that's four and lord rules is 7, so that's 47, right 47!" He's excited that he figured it out. Then I ask "So what's you name?" It sounded like 'Travis' so I repeated "Travis?" "No," Then repeated it again. I ask "O.K. was it Travis or Darvis?" He says "It was the last one". "O.K. Darvis then?" "Yes", he says. He's still trying to get into his car, but I ask him for his last name. (I've decided to remove the name since I have learned that someone by that rare name lived in the south and has recently passed away). I don't want to risk offending anyone who searches for him and finds this post. So anyway, the guy looks at me with this really strange look. I decide to explain. "I'm from a different time than you and where I'm coming from we have something called the internet, so I'm going to look you up when I get back." Got a really strange look then. I tried to explain. "I'm coming from a different time than you are in, kind of like two different time zones. I live in California and if you lived in New York we would be in different time zones. Does that make sense?" At that point he said "Look I have to go" and just got into the car. Woke up and got out of bed at that point and straight to the computer, recording the conversation and trying to find this guy on the internet. Learned right away that the name "Darvis (last name removed)" is extremely unusual, found only one who was born in a different year, but couldn't find a picture. So the guy in the dream wasn't the one I found on the internet. Didn't expect this guy to actually exist, but just had to check :)

Next dream was in the future. I talked a lot with the DCs in this one, but can't remember a whole lot of it because I was only semi-lucid. Knew for sure that I was in the future by some of technology they showed me and saw some of the things we have today which looked really old as if they were antiques. I kept telling this one person I was from the past and wanted to find out what year we were in, but the one DC I was talking to kept saying he didn't know what I meant. Kept looking for clues and found a check book, I started going through the checks looking for dates, there were months and days, but the year was always blank. Maybe this guy knows history and can ask him if he knows how long ago certain events happened. Since I'm from the U.S. I ask if he knows how many years it's been since the U.S. became independent. He looks at me strange. Then he says "Abraham Lincoln" "Yes Lincoln, that's right, died in 1865, how long ago was that?" He still couldn't figure it out. I'm getting desparate so I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone which is very new for us. "Look at this, can you tell how old this is." He says, "Wow, that is really old, that's for sure." I'm starting to lose hope at that point. "So can you just give me guess, what year you think we are in?" He says, "Somewhere around 2100". Just when we are making progress it ends :cry:
Last edited by lucidinthe sky on 20 Jan 2013 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

torakrubik

Re: Time Travelling LD: Past and Future

Postby torakrubik » 20 Jan 2013 00:25

I find it is quite rare to get information out of DCs. I have also searched the internet upon awakening with names and such...like you, i never expect to find anything unusual but i can always hope :P
Dreaming is my drug

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 20 Jan 2013 01:18

torakrubik wrote:I find it is quite rare to get information out of DCs. I have also searched the internet upon awakening with names and such...like you, i never expect to find anything unusual but i can always hope :P

I've really been trying to get information out of DCs lately, but is a little weird since I found someone with that exact and rare name who lived in the south of the U.S. Unfortunately I just learned that he died recently so I decided to remove his last name from the post in case someone searches for him and finds my post. The last thing I want to do is offend a relative of this guy who is searching for him online. Maybe he'll show up again and I can ask more questions. Could be interesting 8-)
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 05 Feb 2013 02:32

I believe that dreams can be connected to Out of Body experiences, where our spirit leaves and therefore natural laws do not exist. While in a spirit/dream mode time has no direction and we can therefore travel from one time to another either the past or future. I have had some precog dreams from 16 years of age and have frightened my friends in doing this. I am now 50 and still have dreams of the future, but always related to harm or death. I hope this can shed some light on your past and future dreams.

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 05 Feb 2013 04:14

mikeg313 wrote:I believe that dreams can be connected to Out of Body experiences, where our spirit leaves and therefore natural laws do not exist. While in a spirit/dream mode time has no direction and we can therefore travel from one time to another either the past or future. I have had some precog dreams from 16 years of age and have frightened my friends in doing this. I am now 50 and still have dreams of the future, but always related to harm or death. I hope this can shed some light on your past and future dreams.

Thanks for the input. I think in OBEs we are just aware of that separation that you described. My lucid dreams are definitely Out of Body Experiences. I did really get the sense from this dream that I was outside of time. The DCs were very confused about the idea of years and dates, but of course you can't go by dream characters, they are often confused about things like "how many fingers does my hand have?" But then in dreams, so am I! But I did have a sense of being separated from the concept of time.

I found it really wierd that this guy's unusual name actually existed. I have never met anyone in my life named Darvis although I know there must be people with that name. The last name matched too and he had died recently. Probably just a coincidence, but then you never know. :o

Would be interested to hear about your dreams of the future if you want to share them.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 08 Feb 2013 18:09

My Future dreams vary. For myself, i have dreamed that i will go to Spain or Italy for my brother which puts the time about 10 - 15 years from now because i saw myself with grey hair. While others have been by a year or less.

One morning I was in a dream state and within the dream I heard my sister-in-law suddenly shout " He's Dead!!!" So i woke up and told my wife that some one ( male) close to my Sister-in-law will die within the year. I knew this since her looks had not changed. 8 months later her recently ex husband died suddenly.

The latest of my dreams has included my son. He died in a car crash in Mexico near a shopping mall between March to October of this year. I told my wife lets wait and see who invites him to Mexico. I know that its this time frame because I water tank had run dry( Which has only a month or so supply left) and we were buying water at the time when we heard about the accident. So i said no trips to mexico until our tank fills.

I hope that by my son not going, the others that died in the dream wont occur , and that i have changed the formula of events leading to this.

I will let you know when they ask my son to mexico and bring you up to date of the event. Lets hope it not for the worse. I just hope its just a dream, not a reality like me Brother - in-law

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 09 Feb 2013 18:53

Wow, that's kind of eerie. I hope everything is O.K. and these things don't happen. Keep us posted if you have any more of these kinds of dreams. I'm still hoping to run into the DC in my dream from the past. Have a lot more questions to ask.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Feb 2013 02:59

mikeg313 wrote:My Future dreams vary. For myself, i have dreamed that i will go to Spain or Italy for my brother which puts the time about 10 - 15 years from now because i saw myself with grey hair. While others have been by a year or less.

One morning I was in a dream state and within the dream I heard my sister-in-law suddenly shout " He's Dead!!!" So i woke up and told my wife that some one ( male) close to my Sister-in-law will die within the year. I knew this since her looks had not changed. 8 months later her recently ex husband died suddenly.

The latest of my dreams has included my son. He died in a car crash in Mexico near a shopping mall between March to October of this year. I told my wife lets wait and see who invites him to Mexico. I know that its this time frame because I water tank had run dry( Which has only a month or so supply left) and we were buying water at the time when we heard about the accident. So i said no trips to mexico until our tank fills.

I hope that by my son not going, the others that died in the dream wont occur , and that i have changed the formula of events leading to this.

I will let you know when they ask my son to mexico and bring you up to date of the event. Lets hope it not for the worse. I just hope its just a dream, not a reality like me Brother - in-law

I really suggest not to let him go at all if you truely think this has a chance of occurring due to psi stuff being in a dream as changing routes or even modes of transport often dont stop what the person has seen but at other times can act as a warning to save the person. I'll share my experiences around this.

Firstly.. my ex.. his mother lost her father in a car accident. The events around his death had been foretold to his wife by a psychic.. date, the time and that it would be going to work. When that date came up.. his wife tried to insist he didnt go to work but he insisted. To make her happy he went late and took a different route to normal. He died that day.. car accident on way to work still.

Next time examples are my own experiences. I wanted to do course interstate but had a very very bad feeling about getting there. I KNEW I was going to be in a crash on the way. Someone from my state also doing the same course along with a few others were flying.. but due to this aweful feeling that I'd be involved in a "crash" on the way so there was no way I was going to go there by plane. So I took a took a train instead to hopefully avoid anything occurring. This feeling of dread thou hit me again on boarding the train and sure enough it crashed on the way and I ended up in the second worst train disaster in australians history at that point of time (Blue Mountains Rail disaster. 7 others died.. I only ended up in hospital with whiplash from it).

What is interesting is in both these cases.. it was the action taken to avoid crash situation in which ended up putting one in the right place to be in the accident but then maybe there was no way to avoid no matter what we did. Now would a crash still happened if I'd taken the plane with the others I knew?? I still think maybe I did make the right choice... its really hard to know but then that plane did get there okay.

One who did miss out on disaster due to prophetic feelings was my boyfriend. Im fortunate he listened and had a lot of respect for what I said (I wish my current boyfriend would listen!! haha). He'd come to Australia from England and was planning to go to Indonesia as he's a surfer.. on the way home from here. I got this sense of doom around him going to Indonesia and told him to please not go there on way home, so he changed what he was going to do at the last moment and instead caught a plane just straight back to England when he left. Turned out that huge Tsumumi happened, when he would of been in Indonesia otherwise..being a surfer.. he would of been staying at one of the seaside places. He would of died. He was quite grateful for the warning, thanking me for his life.

So possible warning, truth or just a dream.. who knows.. but do take care. Some things cant be changed by simply changing a route or something like that but others can. I strongly suggest instead of trying to do a little change.. try making some big ones to try to alter that path of energy.. the pull towards a certain conclusion as much as possible.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Feb 2013 03:07

Maybe this guy knows history and can ask him if he knows how long ago certain events happened. Since I'm from the U.S. I ask if he knows how many years it's been since the U.S. became independent. He looks at me strange. Then he says "Abraham Lincoln" "Yes Lincoln, that's right, died in 1865, how long ago was that?" He still couldn't figure it out.

Ive asked very similar question of a DC once and found he didnt know anything basic history things either. I never thought that "his" time could of been way in future. Thanks your post has made me want to play around more with that.

I enjoyed reading your lucid dreams.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 12 Feb 2013 03:46

When looking for a time frame in your dreams its the view around you that can give you a clue. Like a past home or place.

Most of my crazy dreams ( That make no sense) usually is in the present. But the ones that scare me are from the future.

As for avoiding the danger or catastrophe, there's a catch.

The realization of my future dreams started when I was on the bus. I was in school age 15, when I saw a boy about 13 years old. I turned to my friends and said casually, "I dreamed that this kid broke his arm."
A few days later my friends avoided me. When i asked why they finally said "Because that kid broke his arm." They thought i had caused it.

Since then, every time I had a dream like that, I would tell the person involved, that i had a dream about them. The catch is whatever happened in the dream does not necessarily come true because you have changed it in some way so the person thinks you are crazy.

In my brother-in-law's case, all i knew was that it was a male, maybe her sons would die, or her boy-friend or just a friend, so i did not know who to tell.

A recent dream was with a friend and i told him.

I dreamed that I was helping out at his home and this guy in a blue pick-up started to sweet talk my friends wife. I got offended and thought to myself that my friend had just died and this guy is hitting on her, what a bastard. I then noticed that a tree line had been cut near by ready for building a new house.

Right now the trees are still there, but when the trees are cut, heed caution. I hope i have changed his fate even only for a few months, but i did scare him. I know I have changed the path because they will look out for the blue pick-up, they will meet the guy before instead of after his death ( I hope). This dream i believe is between 1 to 4 years.

So are they just dreams with no meanings( When I tell them, they don't come true), or are they warnings?(When i don't).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”