YES! MY FIRST LUCID DREAM! YEAAAAAH!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
worldenterer

YES! MY FIRST LUCID DREAM! YEAAAAAH!

Postby worldenterer » 03 Aug 2011 20:15

Last night, august 2, 2011, I had my first lucid dream and it was awsome! I am surprised that I could get even just DILD in two weeks after learning about lucid dreaming.

The dream goes like this...
(I am not lucid yet) I am in school and for some random reason, the teachers got mad at me, they brought me to the principals office and the principal was Mr. Ed Rooney, from the movie Ferris Beuller's Day Off. They brought me in a car to a store at a gas station. They told me to go inside and get some soda and chips so I did. When I came back out of the store, they were driving away so I yelled some curse words at them. A nearby police officer noticed my dissapointment and went to pull over the car with Mr. Rooney and the other teachers in it. I had walked over to the scene and there was about 3 or 4 minutes of talking with the teachers and cop. All of the sudden I said to myself, "Wait a minute, how the hell am I talking to some character from a movie?" My two weeks of training for this moment paid off when I held my nose shut and took a deep breath. A cool gust of air rushed in through my shut nostrils and I became lucid. :mrgreen: At this moment I had decided, "Screw those guys! I'm going to fly RIGHT NOW!" :lol: I jumped and flew about 50 feet into the air and then came back down. I said "clarity now" and was also suddenly able to see for almost miles. The terrain was a run-down looking suburb around november. I found that I was able to take my finger and put it straight through the palm of my other hand! This was so awsome. I can't wait to have another lucid dream! :D
It needs to be about 20% cooler.

Peter

Re: YES! MY FIRST LUCID DREAM! YEAAAAAH!

Postby Peter » 03 Aug 2011 20:46

cool and welcome to a new world

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 03 Aug 2011 21:07

SO AWSOME!

I flew up lik 50 ft but then got scared and went back down. :lol:

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 04 Aug 2011 01:45

Congrats, mate!

Ps: I love your profile avatar xD
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

worldenterer

Postby worldenterer » 04 Aug 2011 04:37

Lol, thanks, I am so proud of it! 8-)

I hope you don't mind if I used your idea of having a dream counter as a signature. Ill get rid of mine if you feel like I copied you too much.

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 04 Aug 2011 17:07

It's no problem :) I feel rather flattered :lol:
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

jkemeny

Postby jkemeny » 07 Aug 2011 16:57

Congrats! The fact that you flew in your first lucid dream shows strong mental clarity. Good job!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”