SO SLEEPY

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
User avatar
Worldenterer1
Posts: 347
Joined: 03 Sep 2011 19:35
Location: Earth

SO SLEEPY

Postby Worldenterer1 » 14 Feb 2013 23:26

In a lot of non lucid and even lucid dreams, it seems like sleep is rubbing off on me in the dream. I will try to look around or do things, but my eyelids will feel heavy and I will feel groggy. Has this happened to anyone else?
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

User avatar
Ryan
Posts: 548
Joined: 07 Aug 2011 19:47
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: SO SLEEPY

Postby Ryan » 15 Feb 2013 03:50

Actually no...
I've always been so wide awake and "not" sleepy in my non-physical journeys.

That's interesting you mention that too, cause I was thinking for the longest time that it was impossible to "be tired" while projecting. Hmmm... might have to re-think that one. ROFL
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

User avatar
Worldenterer1
Posts: 347
Joined: 03 Sep 2011 19:35
Location: Earth

Re: SO SLEEPY

Postby Worldenterer1 » 15 Feb 2013 04:27

Ryan wrote:Actually no...
I've always been so wide awake and "not" sleepy in my non-physical journeys.

That's interesting you mention that too, cause I was thinking for the longest time that it was impossible to "be tired" while projecting. Hmmm... might have to re-think that one. ROFL


Yeah, it can get SO annoying. Also, it might not even be sleepy feeling, but you also feel really weakened.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

User avatar
taniaaust1
Posts: 2984
Joined: 07 Feb 2013 15:32
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: SO SLEEPY

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Feb 2013 05:55

Worldenterer1 wrote:In a lot of non lucid and even lucid dreams, it seems like sleep is rubbing off on me in the dream. I will try to look around or do things, but my eyelids will feel heavy and I will feel groggy. Has this happened to anyone else?


I get that issue in many of my OBEs where I feel very very tired and Im groggy. With some of my OBEs due to the tiredness coming into the OBE, it can be hard to think clearly then too. I dont get it thou in my LDs..

and yeah..and the weak thing features in some of my OBEs (like Im having to move my legs throu thick mud). (but I dont get weakness in my LDs).

Tired and weak stuff is common in OBEs.. you may want to reanalyse what state you are in at the time and if you could be having an OBE instead of a LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

User avatar
Ryan
Posts: 548
Joined: 07 Aug 2011 19:47
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: SO SLEEPY

Postby Ryan » 24 Feb 2013 03:10

When looking at the concept of this after you've had the experience... is there maybe a confusion between being "tired and groggy" and perhaps you weren't completely aware? Some people tend to have trouble moving and such, could you be interpreting that as being tired and groggy instead?

I dunno... just tossing out some possible alternatives to consider. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

User avatar
Worldenterer1
Posts: 347
Joined: 03 Sep 2011 19:35
Location: Earth

Re: SO SLEEPY

Postby Worldenterer1 » 24 Feb 2013 19:16

Ryan wrote:When looking at the concept of this after you've had the experience... is there maybe a confusion between being "tired and groggy" and perhaps you weren't completely aware? Some people tend to have trouble moving and such, could you be interpreting that as being tired and groggy instead?

I dunno... just tossing out some possible alternatives to consider. :)


I think it was definitely tired. You just feel so weak and exhausted. Heavy eyelids and all.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

oliverclay
Posts: 159
Joined: 22 Feb 2013 06:49
Location: Croydon

Re: SO SLEEPY

Postby oliverclay » 08 Mar 2013 06:47

Worldenterer1 wrote:In a lot of non lucid and even lucid dreams, it seems like sleep is rubbing off on me in the dream. I will try to look around or do things, but my eyelids will feel heavy and I will feel groggy. Has this happened to anyone else?

This thing never happen to me, May be it happen because of the dream you did not get the complete sleep.
www.meryem.com


Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest