A long way away from here

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

A long way away from here

Postby Peter » 01 Aug 2011 20:56

Relax, rising feeling, in my room, will myself to fly, through wall and keep on flying with willing myself to go faster and further. The feeling was of multiple walls or barriers with the tiniest bit of resistance each time and they moulded into a blur at great speed but still with entry and exit feelings. A few minutes of this? and felt some resistance so slowed down and entered a dreamscape. In a place with walls and air like fluid. My intent was to ask questions this time, where, why, what. I met 2 beings very similar to humans and asked these questions, got vague answers that meant nothing but where was indicated by distance between hands compared by distance between fingers to show another world a vast distance from mine. I asked what I was to them and they asked for a bit of my nail. (I had cut my finger nails that day and was aware of this so had external events in my mind in the dream. I pulled a bit of toe nail off – this hurt but healed instantly) gave this to them and they put it on a small tray and into a clear cylinder. Plugged two cords into me and I watched. A small head of a white substance grew in the cylinder and it was an image of me. (Literal capture of the question “what I was”) It was an interesting translation of my questions and pleased to hold a conversation in the dream and get a result.
They were amazed that I could go through their walls as they were solid to them so I went into a wall and they were thick and semi solid. I wandered around a little and used their voice or noisy thoughts to come back to the same room and see them again.
Time was around 1hour 30 minutes in total and fully aware and conversing for all of this time. It was more silent talking and will work on this concept in the future.

This is the first time I have had full dialogue, first time I have taken this kind of intent into the dream, first time I have passed through so many walls/barriers for so long.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

rdubya

Re: A long way away from here

Postby rdubya » 02 Aug 2011 18:23

interesting. Do you remember if you had the silver cord?

Peter

Postby Peter » 02 Aug 2011 20:45

you got me, afterwards one of my first thougths was that I forgot to look...

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 03 Aug 2011 17:10

I think the silver cord would be a strong signal as to which reality you may be in. Either way, youve made some great progress Peter, glad to hear.

Peter

Postby Peter » 03 Aug 2011 20:45

Agree with that one. Do you think there are differant levels in the LD world or different places?

Peter

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 04 Aug 2011 15:33

ive read there are. i don't see why not. LD in itself shows that your mind can experience a different reality than the physical world, so no reason why there can't be even more realities within LD.

Peter

Postby Peter » 04 Aug 2011 23:35

I am noticing a differance in the settings and nature of the LD when I first enter and start looking around and when I start flying away and gone, more distance brings on more abstract settings with less people and a lot more dialogue. It seems that on the nights when I have a better sleep and have more will it is more fun and I tend to push boundaries. I am a lot sharper and more focused on some intent that I have taken with me.

Peter

jkemeny

Postby jkemeny » 07 Aug 2011 16:53

Have you read any of Robert Monroe's books on OBE's? He describes many alternate realities that he has traveled to. He also indicates that intent does play a significant role in determining where you end up going. Thanks for sharing your amazing experience.

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Aug 2011 03:29

Yes I have read a few of Robert Monroe's books and found them interesting and can relate to them. It seems there are levels of dreaming or many realities that you can go to or attempt to go to. I feel that the first level of dreaming is the fun stuff, flying, moving through walls and similar events. Next is a mix of this and some more developed use of basic skills followed by breaking fear and then developing empathy and respect for the dream beings. All similar to just growing up and each time you do the world expands a little. I am still not sure "where" all the dreaming takes place and don’t feel that dreaming is the correct way to describe but then the term living wont capture our world either so we are sort of stuck with it.

Peter

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 08 Aug 2011 17:16

Peter, again, I agree with what you say. In fact, I feel like that is what is holding me back from experiencing these other realities. The last month I have been putting my intent strongly on going to the Astral Realm. I have had 0 success and my LD have been ridiculously short, only seconds, because everytime I enter I try entering the astral realm and I lose it. I have the hunch that I need to do more LD training. For the spiritual believers, I think it is my Higher Self saying "not yet" to me.

-Ryan

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”