DMT natural aid for LD/AP ??

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.

DMT natural aid for LD/AP ??

Postby inkedmaiden » 06 Feb 2013 15:53

Sorry if this topic has already been posted somewhere else in the forums, I can't seem to find it if it has been. I stumbled on to a documentary called "DMT - the spirit molecule" (excellent btw), and started to wonder, if people who are able to easily AP/LD aren't just making more DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) , since most plant life and mammals make this stuff naturally. Maybe somehow, with aids like melatonin used for LD by some people, they're just slightly "jump starting" the Dimethyltryptamine. Btw, I'm talking about our bodies natural way of making DMT. Not extracting it from plant life to use, here in the states it's legal to have/grow the plants. But once you extract DMT it's illegal. Seems silly since we (humans) all make it naturally. Any thoughts ???

Site Admin

Re: DMT natural aid for LD/AP ??

Postby Rebecca » 19 Feb 2013 10:48

I have wondered this too myself. Here's what I know about it...

Re: DMT natural aid for LD/AP ??

Postby lucidity4life » 23 Apr 2016 19:48

great minds think a like. same curiosity here - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”