What is your scariest SP moment?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Legended

What is your scariest SP moment?

Postby Legended » 02 Nov 2012 04:28

I've had my share of some wtf moments while in sleep paralysis. I've learned never to open my eyes when it happens. One of the scariest moments I experienced was when I was having difficulty sleeping. Everytime I was at the edge of falling asleep my body would spasm and I would wake up. After numerous time of trying to sleep, I tried again and right between reality and the dream world my body spasmed again. This time I wasn't able to move. I looked around my room and I saw a black cat sitting on the floor staring at me and in the corner of the room I saw that kid from "The Grudge" squirming around unnaturally facing the corner. As fear set it the cat began to scream like it was getting tortured. I closed my eyes I tried wiggling my toes and fingers, but no matter how hard I tried my brain would not let me move. I opened my eyes again, even though I knew I shouldn't have, and the kid was sitting Indian style behind the cat staring at me with this demonic look on his face. I shut my eyes immediatly and started to get that cold sweat. As the fear grew, the screaming cat got louder which was the most annoying part of it all. I kept my eyes shut for the rest of the time. It must of lasted two whole minutes and when I finally snapped out of it I stayed up the rest of the night.

I've had plenty of other scary experiences but this one stands out the most. I'm interested to hear other people's stories. So, gather around. it's story time.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

d3boy2002

Re: What is your scariest SP moment?

Postby d3boy2002 » 14 Nov 2012 21:07

I only had two of these types of experiences, but the last one really freaked me out.
I just recently moved into a school residence with two room mates. One night during the first few weeks, I was in a similar state that you were in. Halfway between dream and reality. I slept for about 4 hours prior, and I was having some nightmares about a knife underneath our residence (in some kind of basement) where anyone who holds the knife will go around killing people. In the dream, I kept trying to get a hold of the knife to make it stop influencing people.
After a bit, I managed to find the knife, and I believe one of my friends were holding it, all bloody and stabbing someone on the floor. I ran up to her, and next thing I knew, I was holding the knife. Just then, I felt my room mate keep grabbing me and moving me around, trying to wake me up. As soon as he let go of me, I felt a huge sense of relief, as if some horrible vibe just went away. Thing was, when I looked back to tell my room-mate to stop waking me up, he was still sleeping in his bunk bed across the room. Same with my other room-mate.

The experience doesn't seem fearful at all, but man, I couldn't fall asleep after that that night.

Starrr

Postby Starrr » 12 Dec 2012 19:56

Never never never never never never open your eyes! Haha. Oh god. I shouldn't say that, I always end up opening my eyes during a SP moment. Maybe mine was I was in the middle of being abducted by aliens in my dreams, and as I rose in the space ship (you know that light that picks up people) I woke up in a SP mode. And then I felt something grab my arm and leg and I kept my eyes closed but you know that never works so I opened them and oh look there was the demon from insidious!
So I shut my eyes again and I tried to move and I began to move but the grip lasted and was pretty intense and finally I broke out of it.

Another was when I was very young. I had this dream were I was in an old almish community and they wanted to burn me on a stick because I was a 'witch' or whatever it was, so just as they were about to put me on fire I woke up and saw fire all around me, then some guy walked into my room (glowing) and ran over to my jewelry box and wrapped his arms around it. And all the while I was paralyzed.
But then I broke out of it.
Inner me, I know you are killing me from inside. You can laugh but don't waste my time. You pessimistic, you cannibal.
~John Deux Trois; Of Mice&Men

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Feb 2013 08:23

I have an experience I'll share.. this is probably the scariest I've had.. not sleep paralyses thou but I rather I was being held down by something and I couldnt get physically up cause of the things hold on me... what I believe was a real demon.

I was into doing OBES at the time. I come up with this crazy idea of sleeping in an Egyptian sarcophagus. So I willed myself to go OBE to Egypt and into one.... anyway.. didnt really get fully out of body thou did partly and felt like I was somewhere else, my "full" awareness never came in in the other place. I stopped and brought my attention and energy back to my physical body but the next moment something attacked me. It must of followed me back from Egypt and the tomb (maybe one of the protections they had guarding one or something like that).

This demon pushed me down into the bed (well I was already laying on my back but he put his weight onto me sinking me a little into the bed). He wasnt tall but very very solid in build and all muscles. He held my arms down just above my head (where my hands had previously been laying) and had his huge thighs either side of me with his body over me. I know most would probably freak at that but I wasnt scared at all at this as after all I'd had some experience with dealing with all kinds of astral things before for years.. and had faith I knew enough that I could get rid of the Egyptian Demon. I trusted my skills and past experience.

The demon started blowing some energy in my face.. bad energy that I couldnt breath throu. So I calmly immediately started doing my stuff to get this demon off of me and gotten rid of. Lighted myself up with divine light so I was glowing like xmas tree.. but that didnt work thou I did think it would.. the demon thou didnt even cringe at the light. oh well..that didnt matter to me I had a heap of other things I'd used before against bad things. So I went to using love on this demon.. felt as much love as I could feel and loved the demon..covering him in it. To my surprise he still didnt react thou I think he did slightly flinch and that was it.

I then started to recite the Lords Prayer..surely that would work.. nope it didnt. Now I WAS getting worried as I was starting to get out of breath.. needed to be able to breath very very soon and hence time to call for help (no way did I think till that that this situation would come to this)...so I started very quickly calling for angels for help.. (no response).. God (no response), then jesus (no response), then Archangel Micheal (no response)..by now I was panicing.. thought I was going to die...I started calling in Masters for help but getting no response. It ended up being Master Babaji (who Ive never worked with before) which responded when called.. and that demon got ripped off of me and vanished.

I got out of bed gasping and staggered to my bathroom so very dizzy.. I didnt think it was imagination that I couldnt breath during that experience. I looked at myself in the mirror.. my face was gastly colour.. my lips were actually blue and my whole face was carrying a bluish hue (thou not as blue as my lips). That demon nearly killed me. I spent some time crying in terror after it after I got my breath back.

Good warning here not to mess with ancient Egyptian stuff, their priests must of did some powerful things and worked with some powerful demons. Dont go and mess with sarcophagus's. It also taught me to not think Im invincible and not to think that nothing in the astral world can actually hurt me. I truely before this experience did believe that nothing there was capable of harming me physically and that I could get rid of anything. On the other hand I do think people are fairly safe out there... as long as you dont go and provoke anything which I had done.

Ive also had alien experiences ..eg astrally abducted and on a table where I cant move. That wasnt frightening at all to me unlike the demon who almost killed me.
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 10 Feb 2013 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 10 Feb 2013 08:39

I haven't experienced Spin many years, mostly when I was a child and my early teenage years...

I remember waking up more than once to seeing multiple "cloaked" figures standing over my bed. It wasn't "scary", just unnerving. LoL. I got used to seeing things in the dark and nowadays I just brush it off and go back to sleep.

I did quite often wake up 4 or 5 days out of the week to my bedside lamp being turned on. I never remembered turning it on myself. I also never tried to find out who or what was doing it, for the fear that I wouldn't see "me" doing it. Lol

So yeah, not scary stuff... Just strange.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 12 Feb 2013 23:19

Like this? :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuJzg7go0Yg
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Feb 2013 02:28

Ryan wrote: I did quite often wake up 4 or 5 days out of the week to my bedside lamp being turned on. I never remembered turning it on myself. I also never tried to find out who or what was doing it, for the fear that I wouldn't see "me" doing it. Lol

So yeah, not scary stuff... Just strange.

touch lamp? My touch lamp used to come on and it turned out to be just insects hitting it during the night eg fly/mosquito which would make it go on.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 21 Feb 2013 05:17

taniaaust1 wrote:touch lamp? My touch lamp used to come on and it turned out to be just insects hitting it during the night eg fly/mosquito which would make it go on.

Nope. It was a twist turn on type. Really hard to turn too. LoL

It was within arms reach, but I never did have the guts to look into it further. hehe
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 25 Feb 2013 07:47

Worldenterer1 wrote:Like this? :?

This link looks really good.

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 26 Feb 2013 03:36

oliverclay wrote:
Worldenterer1 wrote:Like this? :?

This link looks really good.

Yeah. Whenever I'm trying to fall asleep, my mind always finds a way to wander back to that video... :?
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”