possible to stay in someones energies?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Lara

possible to stay in someones energies?

Postby Lara » 20 Feb 2013 10:59

Hi!
I'd like to know is it possible to go to astral or lucid dreams and be there for like two weeks or so in one night? And is it possible to go to someones energy field? Sometimes these friends tell me things that I didn't know and find out to be true. I need to know is it possible to go to astral and talk to someone for a few days or a longer time since I have to find out the truth now about this.
Thanks in advance!

taniaaust1

Re: possible to stay in someones energies?

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Feb 2013 12:25

As time runs differently in dreams to what it does here.. it is quite possible to go throu 2 weeks time in a dream in 1 real life night.

It is possible to go astral and talk to anothers subconsciousness (unless they can go astral too and talk back using thier waking conscious mind). If the other is deceased thou.. it is quite possible to talk to them how they were with their waking mind (thou not now in physical body).

It is also possible to go into someones energy field and see things there... some very interesting things may be found there.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”