a wise DC ?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
R99

a wise DC ?

Postby R99 » 22 Feb 2013 14:57

in one LD that i had few days back (its in the share ur LD section) a DC commanded on me. its like he have some power on me or i am his student or something like that. its my first experience that DC called me by my name. did anyone experienced this, did u ever met a DC who acts like he is the boss around LD. did u ever talked to him? do they have anything wise thing to talk about?
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Re: a wise DC ?

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Feb 2013 03:13

Ive had a bossy DC in lucid dream before

Thou had capacity to affect me emotionally (the DC actually ended up making me feel guilty).. she didnt have any real power over me cause I knew she was a DC. I personally didnt think of her being wise (hard to think of a DC being wise). She was actually a bit mean to me.

I cant right now remember any calling me by my real name. They've called me by wrong names thou.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

R99

Postby R99 » 24 Feb 2013 05:16

Another tricky DC encounter last night, it wasnt a LD but it was a vivid nightmare, ( i enjoys nightmare, coz i always got the upper hand in nightmare and super powers too) he was invisible only hearing voices of him in my head. and he also got tricky comments. he even said "u cannot escape from me". after this he took form as a monster and attacked me. i fought back with my super strength. i pushed him through a gigantic door, but the next moment another door appeared from a plain wall and he jumped out from there unharmed, and pushed to the ground. then he tried to dip my face in to acid pool. no matter what i do, he keeps coming back for more. i even started questioning my reality. last thing he said "this is an endless fight, that u cannot win. this is the spookiest dream i ever had and a trickiest DC. he was cool.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Feb 2013 05:41

R99 wrote:Another tricky DC encounter last night, it wasnt a LD but it was a vivid nightmare, ( i enjoys nightmare, coz i always got the upper hand in nightmare and super powers too) he was invisible only hearing voices of him in my head. and he also got tricky comments. he even said "u cannot escape from me". after this he took form as a monster and attacked me. i fought back with my super strength. i pushed him through a gigantic door, but the next moment another door appeared from a plain wall and he jumped out from there unharmed, and pushed to the ground. then he tried to dip my face in to acid pool. no matter what i do, he keeps coming back for more. i even started questioning my reality. last thing he said "this is an endless fight, that u cannot win. this is the spookiest dream i ever had and a trickiest DC. he was cool.

You can never win a fight against yourself with violence.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

R99

Postby R99 » 24 Feb 2013 06:36

interesting thought taniaaust1, but i dont think thats the other voice in my head is myself. he started the fight first place. and his comments way off my thinking. he wanted me to admit that i am afraid, but am not. y i admit that, wen am not. the more i fight him, the more his power grown. he also said u r not going to win, and u wont escape. i felt like i stayed in that dream like an hour & waked up by alarm. i had goosebumps wen i wake from it. maybe its some kind of symbolism. dont know what it is. only time will tell. i thimk in my dream DC's getting better by intelligence, they r not dump anymore. thats y i started this thread in first place. may be it bcoz am getting better in LD, and paying more attention in to dreaming.
I see the Truth now.

tea

Postby tea » 24 Feb 2013 13:16

R99 wrote:interesting thought taniaaust1, but i dont think thats the other voice in my head is myself.

of course it's yourself.
i know, it's easy to doubt that but dreams are worlds within us. so in the end, EVERYTHING in a dream is you. or at least fragments of yourself.

have you ever tried to shout a loud "STOP!" and then talk to him?
i mean, since he's convinced you can't win, why fight anyway? why play HIS game when this is YOUR dream?

i'm very interested in how this turns out!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

R99

Postby R99 » 24 Feb 2013 15:37

i never had a dream like this before, its hard to explain. bcoz it was little bit scary type but i managed to fight back. it was just a vivid regular dream thats all, if it was LD i should have find some answer. for me nightmares r very rare. actually i loves it being in nightmare, its thrill fascinates me. (bit odd i know). maybe the monster was a another side of me. if he is, lets see if i could manage to call him back on next LD, and ask him face to face. :)
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Dream Characters”