Morph and Fly!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
LCDAnthony

Morph and Fly!

Postby LCDAnthony » 23 Feb 2013 20:05

This is a pretty interesting dream I had last night. I did the WBTB + MILD.

P.S. Dream Characters and the things I morphed into are based of Skyrim.

I'm in a urban area surrounded by buildings in the night time. I'm walking towards a house with a red glow in it. I turn around and see two Daedra following me, I decide to morph into a rat and run under a bed to hide. I come out and morph into Miraak. I fly through the door and I start shooting fire into the night. I go right past another Daedra that's sitting on top of a building. He says to me, "Hey look, it's Miraak!"
I continue to fly around, then i land on the streets and then I morph Mirmulnir the dragon. I take off and start breathing ice. As I look forward I notice that my 'dragon' skin is blue with white spots. I fly up to this building that I've been going around for awhile. I destroy one side of it and inside reveals a lot of lego trucks. I go to the other side and destroy the other half and I see there's a big truck at the bottom so I pick it and morph into something more human like. I fly over to my little brother that's wondering the streets. Since I know he loves big trucks and swoop down and give it to him. He seems very happy! My mom then says to me, "We don't need more toys!" I then fly off into the night. Thus waking up.

Lately I've been having troubles remembering my dreams, I'm finally rebuilding my dream recall now that I have a bit more time. I've been getting weird vivid dreams lately..

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”