Music!?:)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
luciddreamer49

Music!?:)

Postby luciddreamer49 » 11 Feb 2013 23:41

Hey!:) I was wondering something about normal dreams. Okay, let's say you go to bed , you have earphones in playing a song. you put it on repeat for all night. Would the song make it in to your dreams? If so, if you listened to it again in the morning would it help you remember your dream?
This was just something I was thinking about. I thought I would ask you guys before trying anything.
Please write back soon.
♪LucidDreamer49♪

[ Post made via Android ] Image

luciddreamer49

Re: Music!?:)

Postby luciddreamer49 » 12 Feb 2013 15:16

Anyone?

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 12 Feb 2013 19:24

Why don't you try and let us know :)

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 13 Feb 2013 01:48

erichsa wrote:Why don't you try and let us know :)

Maybe I'll give it a try tonight or tomorrow night. I'll be posting how it went in the Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams. :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 Feb 2013 03:17

I have never tried this, but I love dream experiments.
A few times I fall asleep while watching t.v. Not just dose off, but know full well that I am going to sleep. I usually wake up 30 minutes later with the vague idea that I was hearing the t.v. but not quite dreaming. It is probably best to try this at the end of your sleep cycle, when the REM dreams are at their peak. Wake and go back to bed with music playing.... I don't know what will happen, but I'm intrigued. Or maybe not music, but a voice that is telling a story.... TRY IT!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

alissa

Postby alissa » 25 Feb 2013 00:51

Once I fell asleep with my iPhone playing music, and I heard a song from my playlist in my dream. However, I don't remember what the dream was, but it was a long time ago, so I don't know. Give it a try and update us on how it went!
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

Return to “For Beginners”