Astral Projection

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
deepakkumaar97

Astral Projection

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 22 Feb 2013 15:30

Can anyone tell me how to project our astral(Astral Projection)?
Do a reality check

Ryan

Re: Astral Projection

Postby Ryan » 23 Feb 2013 04:02

deepakkumaar97 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to project our astral(Astral Projection)?

Try any technique/method you read on this site or any other site. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 24 Feb 2013 05:25

For anyone interested in OBE.

The Llewellyn Pratical Guide to Astral Projection by Dennin and Phillips I found was the best book for doing that as its like a course and takes you throu stages. (first few chapters before it gets to the stages are heavy going throu but the exercises themselves are easy enough to work on and do).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

alissa

Postby alissa » 25 Feb 2013 00:23

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/out-of-body-experiences.html

An OBE is pretty much an astral projection, so skip down to the part on how it says how to. Unfortunately, I have never been able to do it. :( But hopefully that link helps!
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 25 Feb 2013 02:46

Depends on what you mean by astral project. There is some debate as to whether this is actually a real phenomenon. On one side, people like me believe that what people call astral projection is really just lucid dreaming. You are essentially having a lucid dream where you leave your body, interact with other entities that your subconscious creates based on your expectations from having read about it.

In other words, its still all in your head, you have an "Out of body experience" that took place in your head, you experienced what it would be like to be outside of your body... without actually leaving your body. Its a bit like fantasy.

Having said that there is another side where people believe you truely visit what is called an astral plane, a nonphysical plane where certain gifted individuals have certain mental powers and can connect with others who visit this plane. However this has never been proved to actually work. I can't really give you advise on how to do it, but im sure someone could give you advise on how to conduct a lucid dream where the context and content/experiences and sensations are exactly the same as the experiences of an astral projection. Whether you are actually interacting with objects or entities different from LDs is up to debate but from my point of view that information has no relevance to anything at all if it has no use when you wake up.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 25 Feb 2013 04:01

Jack Reacher wrote: Whether you are actually interacting with objects or entities different from LDs is up to debate but from my point of view that information has no relevance to anything at all if it has no use when you wake up.

Great point and thank you for that. Actually, this is the most important point of all about any "paranormal" experience. What of value do you take back into your waking life? This is how would judge any experience in the "astral plane" (not even sure what that is).
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”