Am I almost there?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Foreign Feeling

Am I almost there?

Postby Foreign Feeling » 07 Aug 2011 17:56

Last night I tried to lucid dream for the first time. I very easily got my body to go into sleep paralysis mode multiple times, and was woken up by my dog which was how I knew I was reaching the SP phase because when I got up to let my dog out my arms were tingly and hard to move. So I tried again and I got to the point where I was in SP and I would get random pulls on my body (as if I was falling almost) and my eyes tensed up and vibrated around and twitched, and an overall darkness came over my eyes, more dark than normal (hard to explain) was I almost there? At this point I just need to start picturing a dream right? Last might I had a lucid dream but I couldn't tell whether it was initiated because of my WILD techniques or just because I realized I was dreaming and became lucid. Sorry for the complicated post, any insight would be appreciated though :)

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Re: Am I almost there?

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 07 Aug 2011 20:20

Oh nice job you did there, and yes I guess you already managed to reach SP...now you need to imagine a dream scene, and BAM your in a LD. (I've never experienced SP, so I'm not an expert :) )
And don't worry your post isn't complicated...
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Foreign Feeling

Re: Am I almost there?

Postby Foreign Feeling » 08 Aug 2011 02:24

Okay good :D We'll see what happens tonight. That was my first night trying it all.

Return to “For Beginners”