Dream Art Wanted!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lisecila

Re: Dream Art Wanted!

Postby Lisecila » 29 Oct 2012 18:41

Murky waters.
Attachments
vassvette.jpg
vassvette.jpg (135.97 KiB) Viewed 5514 times
My Lucid art and more (both in Norwegian and English) : http://nattkinomaskinisten.blogspot.no/

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 30 Oct 2012 13:27

Vincent wrote:Since I was a kid I've had dreams of flying. This wonderful dream of floating up and hovering before I began to fly was thrilling. In these dreams I always had friends or family with me and I was trying to teach them how to float up and fly with me. Recently, my dreams have become more vivid and this has inspired me to recreate my dreams as a photograph. I call this "Flying". www.vincentdileo.com

this could be me. i also do a lot of flying just like that, including landscape,and have also started to teach people, but only once lucid, otherwise very clear dreams. it is great fun. :D

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Nov 2012 20:14

This is from one of my experiment trials with cards. The lucid dream world was was intensified using certain sensory amplification techniques. Its quality was hyperrealistic. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Jan 2013 15:44

Definitely inspired by lucid dreaming! :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Lisecila

Postby Lisecila » 08 Jan 2013 22:48

'The stage' I got a Lucid-art blogg, if anyone would like to stop by for some more paintings and drawings :) It's mostly in Norwegian, but some of the titles on the art works are in English too.

http://nattkinomaskinisten.blogspot.no/
Attachments
scenen.jpg
scenen.jpg (221.45 KiB) Viewed 5348 times
My Lucid art and more (both in Norwegian and English) : http://nattkinomaskinisten.blogspot.no/

fistania

Postby fistania » 07 Feb 2013 17:06

somehow my 2012 artwork folder got deleted and i hadn't back them up… :( so now i don't have the HD one of my previous dream arts…

well now i want to share 1 more :)
this was the most difficult to make from all my digital dream arts (well duh i've only made 3 so far :roll:), because rather than make it from zero, this time i have a base picture (my school) that i have to use and edit the background (original picture: http://images.plurk.com/2ZmzSbi7G0q4gjSsuVfp9R.jpg)

dj 23 10 09.jpg
"School Festival(?)" from dream journal 23/10/2009
dj 23 10 09.jpg (147.71 KiB) Viewed 5274 times

by Firda Istania, http://fistaniaa.livejournal.com
i had this dream when i was in high school. i chose to make this one because in my dream it was reaaally beautiful.

this picture is the hall in front of my elementary school (left), and on the right side should be a track field, which in this picture turned into a vast, dark scenery with a big lake, mountains, and stars behind (kinda felt empty & silent). (see the original picture)

story from my dream journal:
started at afternoon, this place was still ordinary. it felt like there was some kind of event there. me and my fam went to some other place by a 'hearse'. when we went back from that other place to school, it's already evening and we were behind that white gate (behind those girls, which in reality is the way to my high school) and my sis asked me "which way do you want to go through? in front of hospital (actually my high school) or somewhere else (the hall in this picture)?" i took her hand. "so, which one?" "somewhere else!!" "ahahah so you're afraid to go through the hospital at this hour?" "no! because i've dreamt about hospitals…(and none of them are good)". so i went back to the first place, but, it was night and the place turned pretty (this picture). it was very bright, a lot of people were there, the track field became a lake with big rocks besides it, all trees turned into cherry blossom trees, and there are yellow flowers that emit lights on the pillars… the place beyond the white gate to 'hospital' is still really dark, though. me and my friends tried taking pictures, enjoying the pretty place. if you stand from this picture's point of view, behind you is the way to middle school, and there was a white gate too. i strolled in front of my middle school even though the only bright place is my elementary school, and one of my friend told me "hey we should be back to our dorm room, it's this late, the gates will be closed soon" (there's no dorm, actually) ah yes and at that moment, the white gates are being closed. i woke up.

[note: even though those 4 girls are supposed to be me and my 3 classmates, please don't mind what the people in this picture are doing, since i just put pictures of random people to make it looks like it was merry in that place.]
--
ah sorry if i'm too chatty somehow… maybe at that time i thought to be elementary school students must be fun, but it's not like i don't have many bitter memories from elementary school…? and i do had a happy time in middle school and high school! perhaps this dream talks about responsibility as i grow up……
Last edited by fistania on 11 Jun 2013 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

iYamiYami

Postby iYamiYami » 19 Feb 2013 04:33

My name is Fahad Hannan, I made this when I had a dream of a waterfall at night, probably because I went to a waterfall site near Toronto, Anyway I really liked the scenery so i Made it as best as I could. At the time I was not that good at art only just beginning.

Description: During the dream I was In a forest wondering around, Lost, As you can see the trees in the Back. Eventually when I found a water source I followed it But it was quite dark and All i had for light was the Moon. Once I reached the water source I realized it was a Waterfall which resembled the one I visited that day with family. And So I Drew this in a frontal position to the best of my abilities of how it looked :mrgreen:
Attachments
MoonLight WaterFall.jpg
MoonLight WaterFall.jpg (155.14 KiB) Viewed 5249 times

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 23 Feb 2013 04:57

Summerlander wrote:This is all inspired by lucid dreaming: My name is Arlindo Batista.

Lucid Me Reflection:

This is really incredible. So intense, so expressive, and also eerie. It's a little freaky, like an early evening HI session, but at the same time you find yourself attracted to it somehow and keep wanting to go back for another look. Very very excellent! I still have a lot more that I can get out of this. Thanks for sharing it!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

tea

Postby tea » 26 Feb 2013 10:01

thirsty oneironaut

i'm in space surrounded by seemingly endless void and millions of distant stars but still safely protected by my suit. at first i feel lost but then i notice a rope, connecting me to a tree which is also floating around silently. it reminds me of my home, earth, and somehow makes me confident that i'm not lost. i can't be lost, the whole universe is my home! i can't be lost because.. this is a dream!
the realisation fills me with joy and peace, but also awe. amazing, how real everything feels!
i try to rub my hands together but the suit makes it very hard to achieve stabilization. so i just look at my hands, trying to make out all those little details of the suit. it works, i feel the dream becoming clearer.

for some time i just keep gazing the beauty of my dreamscape, repeatedly reminding myself that i'm in a dream.
after a while i decide to leave this place but all of a sudden i have no idea how to do that!
i try spinning around quickly but the nothingness of space makes it impossible.
as i'm thinking about a better method, a straw passes right in front of my face. a straw!? what is it doing out here? oh yeah, right. this is a dream. i forgot for a second.
i grab the straw and without much thinking i stick it right into the glass of my helmet. it penetrates it like it's some sort of rubber-bubble. as i'm trying to suck up the whole universe water is dripping out, into my mouth. what the!? i don't get it. if there really IS nothing but vacuum out there, it should act differently!
and realizing that, i feel myself being pulled out into space through the straw. it all happens within a second; i feel how my nose is being stretched (without any pain) and how the rest of my body follows it into space. the moment my awareness expands to infinity, i wake up.

so… here's some lineart i did but i'm not sure if i'm gonna color it. i still hope you like it that way.
oh and feel free to download and color it!
if you want to use it in any way, please give credit and inform me about it!

neat dreams, peace out!

ps, instead of "lostandfun.com" i now changed to "lost-and-fun.tumblr.com"
Attachments
oneironaut.jpg
you can download this and color as you like but if you use it elsewhere, please give proper credit: "© lost-and-fun.tumblr.com"
oneironaut.jpg (99 KiB) Viewed 5214 times
Last edited by tea on 30 Aug 2013 12:31, edited 2 times in total.
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

crazyguitarking

Postby crazyguitarking » 25 Mar 2013 23:47

That's some epic art out there! I should draw some too even though I rarely draw psychedelic I should make a combination of all my experiences I'm just not that good with colour

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”