Travels of a Dreamwalker - karen659

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
karen659

Re: Travels of a Dreamwalker - karen659

Postby karen659 » 02 Aug 2011 01:38

Thank rdubya and Peter!! I do appreciate the comments as it helps to make me feel my writing is worth the time and effort!! I love to share what I do...as I want to be sure others know they CAN do this too!

Thanks again,
Karen
"The more we learn, the more limitless the Universe becomes!"

karen659

Postby karen659 » 06 Aug 2011 15:51

2011_08_06 153) Helping a Fearful Child

This is just a short experience I had early this am after waking and moving to my ‘traveling couch’. I thought I’d still try for the use of the MP3’s to help my ‘becoming aware’, but this time it wasn’t needed! I did use Jurgen Ziewe’s chanting sounds to relax but that was all.

I found myself ‘awake’ lying on the couch, and being aware of a sense of FEAR! Not so much for ME being fearful, but fear that was associated with someone quite close to my body as it lay on the couch!

I didn’t really see this person at first, just felt the fear energies emanating from it, which of course, to be honest, made me just a little bit concerned. My fear dissipated immediately when realized this was a very small child standing next to me! (He couldn’t have been more than 2 years old, likely less…)

I was at first caught offguard, wondering ‘Now what do I do?!?’ and then I sensed an adult presence also nearby at the bottom of the couch area. This was a female, clearly seen, short sandy-colored hair and small glasses and petite frame. I somehow knew she was waiting for this child to know she was there.

I’m not sure how I did it, but turning to face the child I sent love and even tried to hug him with my energies. He calmed immediately and I told him, “look who’s here!” as I picked him up and handed him to this woman. I have no idea how I knew what to do, or if I was doing the right thing, I just did what felt to be right.

The woman smiled, the child’s energies calmed and changed, and then they both disappeared!

This all happened so quick and I can remember thinking I have to get this recorded!! I distinctly remember taking out the recorder and recording it….BUT.. I found out later that I STILL wasn’t awake when I did that because the recorder was sitting untouched next to me when I fully awoke!

Thankfully, this ‘close to physical’ experience was easy to recall, even if short. I do get a feeling of being some help, and am happy to know this fearful child is safe and happy once again!

www.karen659.blogspot.com
Facebook: Karen SixFiveNine

Peter

Postby Peter » 07 Aug 2011 02:25

Peter
That’s an interesting post; I have had 2 similar over the years. One was in a scene where there was a boy and he was scared and concerned and didn’t know where he was. I told him he might be dreaming and showed him how I could put my hand through my leg and through the ground. He looked a little happier at that and then I heard a noise and we went over to the source and that turned out to be his mother.

Another time a group of boys were in a room and quite upset at not knowing where they were. I explained about dreaming to them and that seemed to settle them.

I question if these experiences are totally internal and a self imposed test of compassion or shared dreaming of some sort

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

karen659

Postby karen659 » 07 Aug 2011 15:16

Peter wrote:I question if these experiences are totally internal and a self imposed test of compassion or shared dreaming of some sort Peter

Peter, IMO, these are what are sometimes called 'retrievals' or assistance with those who have passed yet may not know they have and need some guidance. I believe, as physical beings who astrally travel, are particularly suited to doing this type of work since we still carry some 'physical vibrations' with us that those who passed can 'tune into'.

Because they are not yet capable of 'seeing' the higher vibrations (those who are waiting for them) due to holding onto 'physical' aspects and energy once passed, we are sort of an intermediary that allows them to now 'focus' on what we are showing them!

They cannot 'see' the higher vibrations until they are 'shown' they are there, IMO. That's what we can do best, as we can 'see' both levels and assist them to move on...

My favorite experience was helping a girl Stephanie, written here:

http://karen659.blogspot.com/2008/04/52-i-did-it-used-false-awakening-for.html

Another one here:

http://karen659.blogspot.com/2008/11/86-black-hole-and-retrieval.html

Again, this last experience is another good example of one who needed help 'seeing' those who wait for them...and to point out the fact that not all 'fear' and 'negative' energies we may encounter are NOT to be dismissed!!! As pointed out on another blog post:
"Reading your blog this morning had me contemplating a number of things I've recently read on projection. Sometimes people get frustrated with their progress but maybe periods of limitation are not just for the well being of the projector but also for the welfare of deceased people, especially the children. Imagine if your little one had been drawn to somebody who, in their fear, saw the child as a negative entity and took action accordingly. Such things surely cannot be allowed to occur!"

Thanks for sharing...and keep up the great work YOU are doing as well!!!

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Aug 2011 03:39

Tend to agree. I had one very real experience when I met a friend that had passed away about a week beforehand. I knew who he was but he didn’t recognise me. He was lost and wandering and said he didn’t know what to do or where he was so I told him we would fly up to the stars and see what was there. He didn’t know how to so I took his hand and lifted and guided him till he was flying beside me and then he happily went on his way. It was a very nice experience that had me glowing with energy for days.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

karen659

Postby karen659 » 08 Aug 2011 12:23

Peter wrote:....He didn’t know how to so I took his hand and lifted and guided him till he was flying beside me and then he happily went on his way. It was a very nice experience that had me glowing with energy for days. Peter

This is a great service we can do with our travels, and yes, I totally understand that 'glowing' feeling that lasts for a long time afterward!!!

Thanks for sharing,
Karen

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 10 Aug 2011 14:06

Wow Karen, you're like EVERYWHERE. LoL :)

<-- Ryan/Xanth from Astral Pulse.

I love reading your experiences. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

karen659

Postby karen659 » 11 Aug 2011 02:36

Ryan wrote:Wow Karen, you're like EVERYWHERE. LoL :)

<-- Ryan/Xanth from Astral Pulse.

I love reading your experiences. :)

Ha! lol yes... :lol: ..and since you noticed, then YOU are also!! :D lol

Hey, is there any other way to reach out to so many people so they can learn to do this too??! That's my goal! The more the merrier! What a wonderful world it would be if everyone knew how awesome they really are!!!

Thanks for the smile and kind words, Ryan!

karen659

Postby karen659 » 08 Sep 2011 14:53

2011_09_07 154)Awareness now; Vacation travel with Motor Home

It’s been nearly a month since my last blog post, and likely the longest it’s ever been between posts. It’s not that there has not been out of body activity, but the experiences have either been too personal or too brief to share. Even this short experience below isn’t much, but at least by posting it others may have some insight into its meaning or symbology that I cannot figure out.

For a little background, the last few weeks have been more stressful than usual with family issues and concerns as well as cleaning up from hurricane Irene that passed through our area leaving behind much damage. This entire past month seems to be a ‘cleaning up’ of energies around me, culminating with the hurricane that gave me no choice but to relinquish many items from my past and start anew.

This change in direction fits with my life as I look over the past few years as well. There has been many, many changes in my life that I would never have expected back then. Changes in career direction, family dynamics, and even a new desire to meet more of my OOBE friends has opened new doors and opportunities that could not have manifested had I not had the courage to undergo these changes. I’m thankful for all the learning and experiences I have had out of body, as I feel this has been a major reason why my life is moving in this great new direction.

As for the experience this morning, I will start by saying I am currently on my ‘road trip’ to Cape Cod and Maine to fulfill one of my desires to meet some of my online OOB friends. In my room this morning, I had the luxury of sleeping in (a rare treat!) and found myself lifting gently above my body.

Excited to know I was ready to move, I rolled out and stood in my room. It was hazy and unclear, but I was happy to see that I was able to remember my intention to use “Awareness Now!” as my affirmation once out of body.

Upon affirming “Awareness now!”, my vision cleared and I could see the details of my room. Wanting to really ‘clear up’ my thinking and enhance my recall for this experience, I again affirmed “Awareness now”. (I had listened to William Buhlman’s tapes on my long ride to Cape Cod, and was impressed with his use of this affirmation to bring more of your own ‘consciousness’ into the energy body where it was now located to enhance clarity and recall and wanted to use this in my next experience).

This worked perfectly and I knew I wanted to move out and see if I could meet up with the person I hoped to see. I headed for the door and upon exiting was SO surprised to see the change in environment! I was no longer in ‘physical’ surroundings but now hanging outside of a large mobile home that was being driven down a highway!!

I was concerned at first because I thought I hadn’t had the time to dress properly being outside, and looked back into my motel room, which I could still see clearly and perfectly and knew that at least I had my clothes with me available in that room. (I was aware I was traveling and not at home and somehow worried that I didn’t have them with me if I was leaving on this bus-like motor home.)

Now, clinging to the outside of the motor home once I left my room, I’m enjoying myself tremendously, feeling the breeze as it moves down the road, and even watching a car come at me and swinging myself in front of it just to show how ‘daring’ and unfearful I could be while OOB!

I moved up to the front to see who was driving, wanting to speak with him, and found him talking on his cell phone in heated discussion about some sort of personal issue and his inability to pay some bills. It really didn’t make much sense to me and I wondered what this all meant if someone else is driving my ‘home’.

I felt confused, maybe due to the new surroundings, maybe due to the analyzing of my situation, and quickly found myself back in body waking in my bed.

This was a short rather uneventful OBE, yet one that I clearly remember as being vivid and in full clear vision and control. I’m hoping maybe someone can maybe offer some insight into what this may mean, if anything, as I feel it has some symbolic meaning in view of the many changes I’ve experienced.

Facebook: Karen Sixfivenine

karen659

Postby karen659 » 11 Sep 2011 23:20

The Travels of a Dreamwalker - Facebook Meeting 9/10/11

As promised, I thought I’d post a quick synopsis of what events occurred during the first OBE ‘road trip’ and meeting in Scarborough, Maine. The prior blog post (#154) recounts the first experience I had during this trip while visiting a fellow OBEr in Cape Cod, MA.

This meeting was arranged through a Facebook event posted a few weeks ago. (https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199551703435174)

I will begin by recounting the OBE that occurred the night before the meeting was to happen. I awoke about 3:30am in the hotel room, and decided I’d like to try for an experience that I could share with the group the next day.

I first realized I was watching myself in a dream, walking around an unfamiliar kitchen looking for something. Realizing I wasn’t going to find it, I decided I’d go back to bed. I remember walking down a long hallway with doors on both sides (hotel hall?) until I found my own room.

Once back in bed in this unfamiliar room, I realized I was in light vibrations! What happened next was really interesting in that it seems my ‘consciousness’ moved from the ‘dream bed’ to my real bed!! I found myself fully conscious, knowing I’m physically in the hotel bed in Maine, in full vibrations!!! I was excited, but kept calm and tried to roll out.

I was confused at first, because I wasn’t sure which side of the bed would be best to roll out!! I just decided I’d ‘float’ and that’s when I was able to get to the window by my bed. Passing through the window to the outdoors, I could again feel the texture change of the glass and coolness of the night air.

Standing on the sidewalk, I tried to recall what it was that I wanted to do!! I remembered that I could always just affirm, “to my higher self!” and have a great experience, but also at that moment thought that perhaps this ‘higher self’ experience might be too ‘deep’ or hard to understand for the group the next day!

To I affirmed, “let me help someone!” as that is always what comes naturally as the next option when I’m out of body. At that moment, I found myself zooming upwards, and could look down as floor after floor of a building disappeared below me.

Finding myself in total blackness now, I am aware of strong arms around me. I feel happy and comforted, and know this is likely one of my guides who always accompanies me.

The next part is an interesting aspect of dream travel or astral projection. It seems whatever is on your mind recently will many times take precedent over what you see and do when out of body. This time was no exception, and I remember thinking, “hey, this is a good time to ask my guide what to do about (a personal situation)” that I had just discussed over dinner that night.

So I ask him as he is behind me and over my left shoulder I can hear him tell me that ‘some things just take time’ or something like that which did answer my question in a roundabout way. I decided at that point I wanted to see him, and twisted to the left to face him.

Just as in many of my other experiences with my guides, again he disappears and I feel the pullback to full wakefulness. Somehow I know that I must have told my guides to not let me get too much from them this time around in physical, as I wanted to do it myself! Lol The good part of the experience is that I did get to ‘help someone’ but it seems that that person was me!

At the meeting the next day, we had a good turnout of approximately 14 people, including our own Jaime Lundquist in California, founder of the Astral Projectors group on Facebook, via Skype on the computer. We wanted to trial the use of Skype for giving a wider range of audience participation possibly in the future, and from what I can see, this is definitely a possibility! Thanks Jaime for hanging in, despite the few disconnects and internet issues!

We had a beautiful room at the Hilton, quiet and secluded, and Leslie Dutton was the key facilitator I want to thank again for making sure we had a comfortable environment and some light snacks for the meeting.

After having everyone introduce themselves, I just gave a brief overview of who I was and what I did. From there, the conversations ranged from benefits of astral travel, techniques, what to expect, various blog experiences, and even UFO’s and ‘otherworldly’ contacts that many of the participants have had. This was a great panel of very open-minded and eager to learn individuals. There were SO many topics we discussed as a group, giving way to open and free flowing conversations, while answering as many questions as possible.

It was wonderful to have other astral projectors there, like Jo Leach and Jaime Lundquist, to share their experiences and interpretations on events that occurred. Even our hostess, Leslie Dutton, was so animated in sharing her first out of body experience which added greatly to the validity of the topic for the participants, as many already knew her and could see her ‘life-altering’ perceptions that came from the experience.

It is my hope that our excitement and joy in discussing and sharing the wide range of experiences and self-knowledge that came out at this meeting will encourage those who participated to seek more information about out of body travel and how it can benefit their lives.

I am looking forward to continuing to grow and learn as I travel, and will not be happy to just astrally travel anymore! Hopefully I shall be able to include more ‘physical’ travel now to see others to share my experiences with who are eager to learn and develop the out-of-body abilities that are already within each one of them!

Facebook: Karen Sixfivenine

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”