Reality Checks

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
deepakkumaar97

Reality Checks

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 26 Feb 2013 14:53

You can increase your frequency of doing reality checks by changing your passwords of facebook , twitter or any other website(take this forum) or social networking sites that requires password to "do-a-reality-check" or something like "pass-your-hand-through-wall", this would remind you of doing reality checks.
Just thought of it so as well shared it. :idea:
Do a reality check

tea

Re: Reality Checks

Postby tea » 26 Feb 2013 17:17

for the sake of feedback, i'll answer you: cool! :)

yeah, that's a good way to keep reminding yourself.. but once you got used to do it frequently, you won't need those reminders anymore ;)

but still, good idea!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

R99

Postby R99 » 26 Feb 2013 17:42

thats a new thought, thanks for sharing. :)
I see the Truth now.

alissa

Postby alissa » 26 Feb 2013 23:38

I think I might just do that... Thanks! :D
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 27 Feb 2013 12:20

It is a good idea for some but wouldnt work thou too well for those who never find themselves on the computer in their dreams.. to trigger a reality check at that while in their dream state.

I cant even remember when I had a dream last where I was using a computer.. ah yeah.. about 3 years ago when I had a false awakening and got out of bed and come online thinking I was awake.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

tea

Postby tea » 27 Feb 2013 13:15

taniaaust1 wrote:It is a good idea for some but wouldnt work thou too well for those who never find themselves on the computer in their dreams.. to trigger a reality check at that while in their dream state.

I cant even remember when I had a dream last where I was using a computer.. ah yeah.. about 3 years ago when I had a false awakening and got out of bed and come online thinking I was awake.

i think you got it wrong^^

i guess he meant those passwords to REMIND of of doing checks, not that they are the reality checks..
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 27 Feb 2013 15:11

tea wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:It is a good idea for some but wouldnt work thou too well for those who never find themselves on the computer in their dreams.. to trigger a reality check at that while in their dream state.

i think you got it wrong^^

i guess he meant those passwords to REMIND of of doing checks, not that they are the reality checks..

Yeah, she got it wrong.
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Feb 2013 07:46

ah sorry. My brain is with you now
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”