My mind won't be quiet!!!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
LCDAnthony

Re: My mind won't be quiet!!!

Postby LCDAnthony » 24 Feb 2013 19:58

Holy crap! This threads going crazy! I have long stopped trying to do WILD's. I do WBTB and MILD now..
But haven't had any luck yet.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 24 Feb 2013 23:35

LCDAnthony wrote:Holy crap! This threads going crazy! I have long stopped trying to do WILD's. I do WBTB and MILD now..
But haven't had any luck yet.

Hopefully we've given you a bit more to work with now. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

R99

Postby R99 » 25 Feb 2013 14:57

good god, wer it started, wer its been, wer it ended. :D seriously :?
I see the Truth now.

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 26 Feb 2013 23:25

I am going on a 6 week backpacking trip, starting this Friday, and I am going to do this with my meditation often while I am gone, working on waking awareness and imaginative awareness! Thanks for all the help!
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Peter

Postby Peter » 27 Feb 2013 01:15

Enjoy and look forward to seeing how it all goes
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 27 Feb 2013 03:30

I wrote another article (I know, it seems like that's all I do these days! LoL) for my website. It's about how to use a focused breathing technique in order to project... but you can apply it very easily to simply "quieting your mind" as well.

How to Project using a Focused Breathing Technique
I want to focus upon a usual technique that people like to use to Project with. Focusing upon your breathing.
The main action here is, well obviously, focusing upon your breathing, so let’s focus on that for a minute, because that’s going to be your make or break action.

Try this:
Don’t worry about vibrations, noises, heavy feelings, SP… NOTHING. Forget you even know all that stuff. Forget everything you’ve learned up until this point about astral projection. It’s useless knowledge. (This should be your first step with ANY projection technique, I’ll explain later in another article). Now, focus all your attention completely and utterly upon your breathing. Breathe in… feel the air passing through your nostrils, passing up your nose, down into your lungs… don’t just “feel” it though, completely ENGROSS YOURSELF in the sensations. Then when your lungs are comfortably full, begin to breathe out… completely engrossing yourself in every sensation associated with that biological movement. Each time you breathe in again, increase the depth of how completely engrossed in focus you are on those sensations…

The deeper you get, the more “lost” in the moment you’ll become… keeping the focus on the sensations will keep your mind active, just keep at it.

Focus… deeper… focus… deeper… focus… deeper… etc… eventually the physical reality will completely melt away. At one point you’ll notice it has melted away and you’ll notice that you’re not experiencing ANYTHING. It will be just YOU there, no physical anything. This alone will probably snap you back to reality, but then just keep doing what you’re doing. Keep teetering between “here” and “there”… and eventually you’ll notice yourself “there” and you’ll remain “there”.

http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2013/02/25/how-to-project-using-a-focused-breathing-technique/
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

KylePK

Postby KylePK » 27 Feb 2013 07:43

I will try this method tonight. If I remember in the morning or if someone replies back to this post, I will certainly share my experience. I like these types of methods because I can be very good at passively working towards dream or astral states, we will see how this goes!

Thanks
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 27 Feb 2013 13:01

I find the breathing technique can be a good one as it makes me stay aware of my physical body and via doing so.. I still have the awareness on my body when my concsciousness ends up elsewhere and at that point its like "oh Im not now in bed!!".
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”