Planes falling out of the sky. Whoa!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
purezer0

Planes falling out of the sky. Whoa!

Postby purezer0 » 17 Feb 2013 16:52

I just woke up from the craziest dream! I only remember the last "four minutes" of it, but it was pretty intenste. I was in a truck with a girl I like, and she had just invites me into her house that was up on a large hill in the town I live in, but all of a sudden, a huge passenger jet falls out of the sky. I couldn't believe what I had just seen, an incredibly large jumbo jet just fell to the ground, and it looked fine afterwards at that. What happened next, however, was even more crazy. All of a sudden, I was up on top of a cliff, and I proceeded towards four more planes (I believe they were all progressively smaller) fall right out of the sky. I was dumbfounded. Then, as emergency vehicles are responding (impossibly fast at that), I keep thinking I am watching more small planes come down, but they were actually seagulls (I am back up by the house in the dream now, and I want to say seven seagulls) doing synchronized dives to the ground.

Not a single one of the planes burst into flames, nor we're they damaged, and they all fell into the harbor, or onto the dock, like the first plane did.

Crazy, huh?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: Planes falling out of the sky. Whoa!

Postby taniaaust1 » 23 Feb 2013 06:07

Do you self sabortage yourself?

The plane symbolics were obviously more about flying then other plane stuff seeing they changed into seagulls. Synchronised crashing.. makes me wonder if you are self sabortaging? as something synchronised is like a planned thing
(you dont have to answer my question).

So I'd think this dream as possibly meaning something went wrong in your life (you crashed, it wasnt planned) but since then self sabortage (diving to the ground). Your dream indicates you havent really been harmed by this (as planes were fine).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 24 Feb 2013 03:11

Yes, as Tani suggests... dreams are hardly ever as cut and dried as we would like. Symbolism plays a rampant part in deciphering what our dreams mean to us.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

purezer0

Postby purezer0 » 25 Feb 2013 04:47

The planes didn't change into seagulls, by the way.

alissa

Postby alissa » 26 Feb 2013 23:59

Did they fall really fast? Or at the speed you would imagine planes to fall at? Just curious. What a strange dream...
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” -Edgar Allan Poe

Are you dreaming?

purezer0

Postby purezer0 » 27 Feb 2013 03:24

The first one fell in the blink of an eye, basically, but the other ones hit at what you would consider to be a normal speed. It was really strange. I still remember it a week later.

smilejhzt

Postby smilejhzt » 02 Apr 2013 06:33

Life because a dream, is of great significance because of the pursuit also was planning to put aside some money to invest when I was retired.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”