I'm new!!......and young

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
mylexis

I'm new!!......and young

Postby mylexis » 28 Feb 2013 03:29

Hi um I found out about Lucid Dreaming about two days ago, and I read just about EVERYTHING on the world-of-lucid-dreaming site. Not kidding. I'm a HUGE reader, and I now know TONS of things about dreaming and lucid dreaming. I've even started doing hourly reality checks. My question is: because i read a TON about lucid dreaming in about two days, will that affect my chances at all?? It hasn't happened yet, but I'm prepared for when it happens, and I'm a pretty calm person.....It will happen right??

BTW I'm a 14 year old girl *^_^*
See It To Believe It.
Believe It To See It.

deepakkumaar97

Re: I'm new!!......and young

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 28 Feb 2013 05:52

As you said you found about LDing about two days ago, It may take a while to get your habit of keeping your dream journal and remembering your dreams. And to get the habit of doing reality checks in your dream will take at least about 1-2 weeks but some lucky people even get them(LD) after 2-3 days.
So don't let your hopes down, you will, indeed, get a LD with some time.
The best and easiest technique for a beginner is the WBTB.
Do a reality check

Thyraize

Postby Thyraize » 28 Feb 2013 07:46

First thing: you're not the only young one, I'm 14 and a girl too:). I've been playing around with lucid dreaming for about 1.5 week now (RCs, dream journal) and I think I once had a kind of LD, not for very long, but it worked. So it might take a while, but it will happen.

Peter

Postby Peter » 28 Feb 2013 08:04

Hi and welcome. There are a few young members here so ask and post a way and enjoy

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

mylexis

Postby mylexis » 28 Feb 2013 16:48

I remembered two dreams last night and put them in my dream journal. At least I'm making progress!

The WBTB method? I actually thought about doing that. Four a.m. should be after six hours. I wake up in the early morning almost every night...usually around 2-4 in the morning.

Omg, that's so cool that we're the same age Thyraize!!

Hiya Peter!! Thanks!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
See It To Believe It.
Believe It To See It.

the.hatter

Postby the.hatter » 28 Feb 2013 19:27

I think it will happen for you, stay positive and determined!

I'm new too, and waiting on LD #1. I know it will happen, I've prepared, and it sounds like you have as well ...... either that or everyone is lying and lucid dreams don't exist. :lol:

Dark wolf

Postby Dark wolf » 28 Feb 2013 20:41

Welcome! And btw i am only 15=P
Life is a gift, Not a right.

mylexis

Postby mylexis » 28 Feb 2013 20:46

Cool!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
See It To Believe It.
Believe It To See It.

James

Postby James » 07 Mar 2013 00:19

I'd say don't rush it. Don't overthink things and stick with one methord. Basically don't do what I did haha! Oh also first of all get dream recall out of the way so you're only focused on one goal at a time.

13 Yr old male here :D.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Was it worth it?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Mar 2013 05:34

Hello and welcome.

So you read everything and know it all, but I would say it will take some time to sink in and become routine. Don't get frustrated and give it time.

And you think you are young... I am only 3 years old!.......... (Wait a minute, that was a typo. I'm 33!) (but why would I keep mistyping the 'years old' afterward....? what a stupid joke I made!) :?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”