LD about LD experiment. test subject- ME???

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
R99

LD about LD experiment. test subject- ME???

Postby R99 » 19 Feb 2013 10:04

yesterday, i was in a dream looked like a science lab, not like the one we used to see in movie all white and clean. it was in middle of a forest, with gigantic trees and huge canyons also covered in huge trees. (it was a bit scary) so there is some scientists those who experimenting on LD. the test subject was me. they held me against my will. when the dream started i was waking up from an LD , am now in a capsule covered in plastic wraps and all kinds of tubes and needles attached to me. they were trying to take me in to a comma stage. so i was frightened. this point i realized its a dream. but i still wanted to get out from there coz i was naked and they are trying to give me anesthesia, to start the brain operation. knowing its a dream i tried to breakout first try i failed, then the second with my all strength, it worked, plastic wraps began to explode like balloons. finally i manage to get out from the capsule.

after this there were too many DC,s i dont know wer they come from. they all tried to catch me. i climbed up on to a huge tree, they wer shooting at me with sleep tranquilizer. Then the one DC called me with my name who was dressed like a scientist and said (it was in English even though my mother tongue is Malayalam, and its my first time a DC calling my name in an LD.) "Stop santo, we were just trying to discover human evolution" i was like :? that point i really confused, is it really a dream? but the intense situation made me said "i am not going to be a part of it, not like this" after this i made a huge jump in to the canyon, its like jumping from a thousand feet high. wen i hit the ground the impact woke me up.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Re: LD about LD experiment. test subject- ME???

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Feb 2013 01:40

That's quite an intense LD :)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

tea

Postby tea » 25 Feb 2013 20:55

haha wow that sounds great! i wonder how this would continue, if you went back to that place...
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

R99

Postby R99 » 27 Feb 2013 15:12

i should have listened to him, who knows what he got to say. i feel bad now. i wasted that LD for nothing. :cry:
I see the Truth now.

tea

Postby tea » 28 Feb 2013 08:58

R99 wrote:i should have listened to him, who knows what he got to say. i feel bad now. i wasted that LD for nothing. :cry:

wasted for nothing? definitely not. it was an experience and although you would act differently now, in that moment you did what felt right. that's good, don't blame yourself for listening to yourself ;)

you will be lucid again and that place with those people still exists within you. which means you can go back to that place and find out what's it all about. :)
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

R99

Postby R99 » 28 Feb 2013 17:30

yeah i know, but am not a pro. i used to have 3or 4 LD in a week. most of 'em short like seconds, bcoz of it, hard to explore dream space.
I see the Truth now.

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 15 Apr 2015 02:41

that was interesting lol you should of stopped and talked to him or taken him with you it would of been interesting to see more conversation.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”