Dreams of being in my room? Never happened before..

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
LCDAnthony

Dreams of being in my room? Never happened before..

Postby LCDAnthony » 28 Feb 2013 23:18

Lately, I've noticed that I've had a couple dreams while in my room.
One dream I was getting a small leather-back book and I put it next to my pillows. The other one I was looking in my cloths basket and I was holding some nice pants.

I've never had a dream of being in my room before. What could this mean?? :s

taniaaust1

Re: Dreams of being in my room? Never happened before..

Postby taniaaust1 » 01 Mar 2013 12:40

LCDAnthony wrote:Lately, I've noticed that I've had a couple dreams while in my room.
One dream I was getting a small leather-back book and I put it next to my pillows. The other one I was looking in my cloths basket and I was holding some nice pants.

Books often can represent knowledge if it was a text book.

or if the book was a writing book, are you wanting to or recording your dreams at night? If so your dream may of been your want being played out by your subconsiousness. Thirdly.. if you arent currently writing your dreams down during the night.. maybe this dream is your subconsciousness telling you to do so, giving you clues on how to succede with your LD goals and to keep a book by your bed.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 01 Mar 2013 14:25

taniaaust1 wrote:Books often can represent knowledge if it was a text book.

or if the book was a writing book, are you wanting to or recording your dreams at night? If so your dream may of been your want being played out by your subconsiousness. Thirdly.. if you arent currently writing your dreams down during the night.. maybe this dream is your subconsciousness telling you to do so, giving you clues on how to succede with your LD goals and to keep a book by your bed.

That's really a good interpretation.
Even I have had a dream about writing in my dream journal, but maybe it was because those days I was thinking too much about LDs and especially Dream journal( that was new to me then), that day's dream journal entry(in reality) was pretty weird because I had to write that,"I am writing my dream journal that this and that happened in my dream( I remembered what I had written) and the most weird thing itself that it was itself a dream"
That very night I had another false awakening too.
Do a reality check

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 01 Mar 2013 16:25

Hmm thanks!
It was just a little leather-back book. Maybe 2 inches wide and 4 inches long. It had little designs on it, it was quite the interesting little thing. I put in next to my pillow.
The dream felt quite real nothing strange except for the book, but yet, at the same time it was very fuzzy.

And your question you ask, I record dreams every night. Sometimes very vivid taking up 1 1/2 - 2 pages, then it can just be half a page. So yes, I do want to record my dreams every night

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 02 Mar 2013 05:04

Im not sure about you, but when I dream about being in my room(in the dream I'm lying in bed), it's usually the dream before my lucid dream. I think it's because when I'm lying in bed, night or morning, the first thing I'm thinking about always, is trying to get a lucid dream. So far I've had 3 dreams of being in my room that have led to a lucid dream.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 02 Mar 2013 17:45

Oh wow, I like that! That'd be awesome if I did that

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 07 Mar 2013 05:13

You have two dreams, one is about book and the other is about pants in your hands. A book we can say is about knowledge as the member mention above but what is the meaning of pants ?

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 10 Mar 2013 08:07

LCDAnthony wrote:Lately, I've noticed that I've had a couple dreams while in my room.

Did you have awareness that you were not REALLY in your room, but actually non-physical?

You spend a lot of time in your room, it's only natural to dream about it. :)
It's also natural that it's a launching point for most people's projections.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Thyraize

Postby Thyraize » 11 Mar 2013 18:56

oliverclay wrote:You have two dreams, one is about book and the other is about pants in your hands. A book we can say is about knowledge as the member mention above but what is the meaning of pants ?

Pants... Literally they're a piece of clothing, to keep you warm, to maybe protect you, but they also keep you from showing a lot of skin, from - maybe- showing your inside to the rest of the world? Holding themup would mean not wearing them, so showing who you are inside, or that you're considering to put them on, so doing something you don't want or acting in a way you don't want to act... Or that's what I can make from pants.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Return to “Dream Interpretation”