Speaking With Dead Grandfather

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
R99

Re: Speaking With Dead Grandfather

Postby R99 » 01 Mar 2013 17:24

oooh, Mr.right guy haa. :lol:
I see the Truth now.

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 02 Mar 2013 05:59

R99 wrote:oooh, Mr.right guy haa. :lol:

Yes. 8-)
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Mar 2013 12:38

Worldenterer1 wrote:
R99 wrote:
Worldenterer1 wrote:As comforting as that is, I don't think it was actually him. After somebody dies, their brain is no longer operable. All the synapses and fluids that make it work are gone and dried up. For him to be able to even have a chance of recognizing you or knowing you in a dream, he'd have to be alive. I don't even think people can have inter person dreams even when they are alive though. As unfortunate an opinion that is to have on my part, I feel that it is true. By no means though should you want to stop having dreams about talking to him. It is a great thing to be able to feel that loved one's company even thought they may be gone.

okay, then what about haunted house or place, u could always feel some kind of energy. what is that in ur opinion? just want to know ur view.

Personally, I think that people are just imagining this "energy." I've gone to "haunted" places and felt nothing. Most of the time on these ghost hunter shows I see, the people just overreact to everything to make the place seem haunted. And like I said before, there is a ton of evidence that points towards the truth that after someone dies, their brain is no longer operable. Just think, Alzheimer's can make some people unable to remember family members, and amnesia can result in absolute loss of memory. Those are just mishaps in the brain. Death shuts the whole thing down completely. That's right: absolute loss of all sensation and consciousness, forever. Kinda scary when ya think about it, but also cool. The only reason your brain works is because of constant blood flow, so after you die and the heart stops beating, it's game over.

Here's some studies you may wish to research as it will get you thinking. There have been studies done with plants and pain and they found that plants actually do feel pain. Another study found that plants KNEW when they were about to be hurt eg wave those pruners by them (this may of extended to even knowing when other plants close by were going to be hurt too). We all know plants dont have brains.. so how were they knowing all this if it wasnt for them still having conciousness thou being without brains.

I hope you find the studies Im refering too.

As far as haunted houses go. Ive found the energy not always to be present. I guess that is like ghosts, they often can come and go. besides.. Not all can feel energy in the first place unless you are an empath or psychic.. most wouldnt feel the energy of a spirit.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 11 Mar 2013 22:00

taniaaust1 wrote:Here's some studies you may wish to research as it will get you thinking. There have been studies done with plants and pain and they found that plants actually do feel pain. Another study found that plants KNEW when they were about to be hurt eg wave those pruners by them (this may of extended to even knowing when other plants close by were going to be hurt too). We all know plants dont have brains.. so how were they knowing all this if it wasnt for them still having conciousness thou being without brains.

I have seen some of that cool stuff about plants! Some scientists think that they may even be capable of communicating with each other. I am not making fun of your idea, I am absolutely serious. However, even if plants can react to external stimuli, that is very loosely correlated with human sensory and memory retention. Also, the plant must be alive to do these things.

R99

Postby R99 » 12 Mar 2013 05:27

at lest, now u know that plant dont need brain to communicate. we r higher species in this planet, plants can do it, then it is possible to do it our self. ;)
I see the Truth now.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 12 Mar 2013 15:34

Worldenterer1 is right. It's not them. They are only lucid dreaming elements, semblances of the people that were once alive. The dead only live on in our memories and desire is a powerful thing when you're conscious in your dreams. Next time you speak with your grandfather, try to change his appearance with your mind. It is all you. You don't visit some afterlife when you dream. When the brain ceases to function at death, all experience ceases along with the sense of self. It's total olivion.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Worldenterer1

Postby Worldenterer1 » 14 Mar 2013 02:07

Summerlander wrote:Worldenterer1 is right. It's not them. They are only lucid dreaming elements, semblances of the people that were once alive. The dead only live on in our memories and desire is a powerful thing when you're conscious in your dreams. Next time you speak with your grandfather, try to change his appearance with your mind. It is all you. You don't visit some afterlife when you dream. When the brain ceases to function at death, all experience ceases along with the sense of self. It's total olivion.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Thank you Summerlander

R99

Postby R99 » 14 Mar 2013 07:59

i guzz we find it, after we die. right??? :lol:
I see the Truth now.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 14 Mar 2013 12:25

When we are dead we won't even know it. There won't even be an "I" to know anything and certainly no experience. As I said, total oblivion. Nothing to be discovered. We may get a pre-death experience as the brains natural psychedelics and opiates kick in - if we're lucky. And that afterlife-like experience will only be temporary. Oblivion is inevitable. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

R99

Postby R99 » 14 Mar 2013 15:09

if u say its oblivion, how do u know all this? did u died somwer and reborn? :lol:
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”