Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
mikeg313

Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby mikeg313 » 01 Mar 2013 04:02

Many argue that precog dreams are simply coincidence. But for those that truly have them, its more.

My precog dreams started when i was a teenager. I simply stated and pointed out to my friends that a boy had broken his arm in a dream. I did not know the boy except that he was in my school. A few days later he came in with a broken arm. It was then I started paying more attention to my dreams.

Last year, I dreamed that my sister-in-law screamed,"He's Dead!!!" So I waited to see who would die near to her. 8 months later her ex-husband died.

I have many dreams like this , many more accurate to the person. I have helped some friends, giving them advice when necessary. Recently the advice is for my family in the near future. All I have to do is wait.
I want to know if there is others that have precog dreams? I belive that we all can have these dreams, we just have to recognize them.

Ryan

Re: Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby Ryan » 01 Mar 2013 04:48

mikeg313 wrote:Many argue that precog dreams are simply coincidence. But for those that truly have them, its more.

Don't listen to what OTHERS have to say about it. What do *YOU* think about it? As you said, for the people who believe they truly have them... no skeptic will convince them otherwise, and likewise, you'll never convince a skeptic.

So just enjoy the experiences... share them whenever you feel comfortable (as you have here), and know that through your own experiences, you have a new personal truth! :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 01 Mar 2013 06:41

According to your dream a boy break his arm as you seen in the dream, so it is clear now that dreams are not fiction.
www.meryem.com

R99

Postby R99 » 02 Mar 2013 18:11

i believe in it, i had couple of it. but not that much, its all on silly matters.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Mar 2013 01:57

I guess its something which many dont believe unless they've had a few of these experiences themselves.

Ive found that even with those who experience this, they dont seem to be common dreams. Right now I cant even remember when I had my last precog dream. It was quite a time ago.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 03 Mar 2013 03:05

R99 wrote:i believe in it, i had couple of it. but not that much, its all on silly matters.

I have had similar. Not all are death related. One involved a song that my brother will write in the future. I remembered some of the words and the tune. It was a rap song. I dislike rap, but remembered it anyway. So I sent him what I remembered. What i found odd is that in the dream, he wrote the song. I reproduced it in reality so that he can write it in the future. Thats mind boggling.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 03 Mar 2013 03:10

taniaaust1 wrote:I guess its something which many dont believe unless they've had a few of these experiences themselves.

Ive found that even with those who experience this, they dont seem to be common dreams. Right now I cant even remember when I had my last precog dream. It was quite a time ago.

You are perfectly correct. Its like any strange experience where you can only believe it when it happens to you.

I continue to have wild film like dreams all the time, but now and then one dream stands out and you feel that this could be a precog dream.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 03 Mar 2013 03:19

For this year I am looking out for 2 precog dreams. The first is my friend who lives surrounded by trees. I dreamed that he would die when some of the trees were cleared. I told him and now he keeps a close eye on the developing area near by.

The other involves my son. He was in a car crash in Mexico. This should happen in the next few months. So I told him and my wife no trips until the end of the year. I will post the outcome (If any) right here.

R99

Postby R99 » 03 Mar 2013 07:23

mikeg313 wrote:For this year I am looking out for 2 precog dreams. The first is my friend who lives surrounded by trees. I dreamed that he would die when some of the trees were cleared. I told him and now he keeps a close eye on the developing area near by.

The other involves my son. He was in a car crash in Mexico. This should happen in the next few months. So I told him and my wife no trips until the end of the year. I will post the outcome (If any) right here.

the hardest part of these kind of dreams, its hard to recognize it. the only way to know this keeping a dream journal. i only had precog dreams like meeting someone that i already met them in dream. and some of my actions. i had this dream when i was a kid that working on a firm as a part time, but after some years it came true, i already seen the store, before i knew it in real life. we see tons of dream everyday who knows what is what ? and when is when? i dont know how to recognize it. mikeg313 if ur experience come true ( i hope not, coz its all tragic.) u got some unique skill.
I see the Truth now.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 03 Mar 2013 07:32

taniaaust1 wrote:I guess its something which many dont believe unless they've had a few of these experiences themselves.

I also find that a lot of people try to talk themselves out of it... they use terms like, "Oh it was just a coincidence" and such like that. It's quite funny when reality comes slapping people upside the head in order to get them to wake up, and they just continue to ignore it. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “Paranormal Activity”