WILD failures

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
deepakkumaar97

WILD failures

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 03 Mar 2013 05:30

So, for the last 4-5 night, I have been trying to have a WILD, all ended up in failures.
I reached the point(all those nights) where I don't feel my body and my whole body is vibrating then I start daydreaming(they are not very vivid but okay), I still hear the sounds of vehicles, etc.. from the road.
Then I try to feel the movements, hear the sounds, smell the smells of my daydream( not very successfully)
BUT I never end up there, after a few minutes of trying, I quit and go to sleep.
Also, last night I planned to wake up after 4 hours of sleep( I have heard it leads to success in WILDs) and did wake up(without an alarm) and tried to observe my breath(as always) and didn't even reach the point where I don't feel my body and quitted pretty early.
In any of the above cases I didn't saw any Hypnagogic images or any other patterns behind my eyes.

Any advice(on how to have a WILD) would be greatly thankful.
Also, Is having these vibrations and numbness what you call sleep paralysis, but I can still move if I want to.
Do a reality check

Ryan

Re: WILD failures

Postby Ryan » 03 Mar 2013 07:35

You sound like you're doing quite well. Just keep trying! :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 03 Mar 2013 07:45

Ryan wrote:You sound like you're doing quite well. Just keep trying! :)

What to keep trying? To go into the dream?
Do a reality check

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 03 Mar 2013 07:53

deepakkumaar97 wrote:
Ryan wrote:You sound like you're doing quite well. Just keep trying! :)

What to keep trying? To go into the dream?

Everything you stated in your original post. You sound like you're doing fine... you're just being impatient when it comes to results. :)
Or join my forums!

R99

Postby R99 » 03 Mar 2013 07:57

dont get frustrated deepak, if u ask me about WILD, i never had a success with it, coz i never really try, i quit b4 its get some wer. as Ryan said keep practicing u r doing well. its not easy to get in wild technique u need right amount of patience and trials. i would say use wild after 6 hour of peaceful sleep, its easy to get in hypno state after 6 hour sleep.
I see the Truth now.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 03 Mar 2013 17:15

It took me over 10 years to have my first conscious projection.
I never gave up. :)
Or join my forums!

Peter

Postby Peter » 04 Mar 2013 08:21

Same as Ryan, I have had a lot of WILD lucid dream entries but miss a lot of the time as well. Keep doing what you are practising and dont be so hard on yourself as it takes more skill and time than most people realize.
When you are trying also keep quietly running in the background that you will wake up in your dream. I do this as I am waiting for some of the body signs to appear and a lot of the time I will miss the WILD entry but get lucid with in seconds or minutes because of this. Also I tend to miss a lot and then wake up very quickly afterwards and then get right back into the dream by WILD.

Remember my style and skill and experience are mine and it wont work step by step for you. Just practise and be happy for any gains and in time you will master it

Happy dreaming
Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 04 Mar 2013 09:24

Ryan wrote:Everything you stated in your original post. You sound like you're doing fine... you're just being impatient when it comes to results. :)

R99 wrote:dont get frustrated deepak, if u ask me about WILD, i never had a success with it, coz i never really try, i quit b4 its get some wer. as Ryan said keep practicing u r doing well. its not easy to get in wild technique u need right amount of patience and trials. i would say use wild after 6 hour of peaceful sleep, its easy to get in hypno state after 6 hour sleep.

Peter wrote:Same as Ryan, I have had a lot of WILD lucid dream entries but miss a lot of the time as well. Keep doing what you are practising and dont be so hard on yourself as it takes more skill and time than most people realize.
When you are trying also keep quietly running in the background that you will wake up in your dream. I do this as I am waiting for some of the body signs to appear and a lot of the time I will miss the WILD entry but get lucid with in seconds or minutes because of this. Also I tend to miss a lot and then wake up very quickly afterwards and then get right back into the dream by WILD.

Remember my style and skill and experience are mine and it wont work step by step for you. Just practise and be happy for any gains and in time you will master it

Happy dreaming
Peter

Thank you very much for your suggestions.
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Mar 2013 05:11

deepakkumaar97 wrote: Also, Is having these vibrations and numbness what you call sleep paralysis, but I can still move if I want to.

Having vibrations and numbness isnt what is called sleep paralysis. With sleep paralysis.. one is paralysed and cannot move and it usually takes quite a very focused strong effort to break out of the sleep paralysis state.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

R99

Postby R99 » 06 Mar 2013 15:34

i never had a successful WILD, so here is a question for people who r good with WILD. if we try to do a WILD in the time of REM, did it helps?, i mean after 5.30 hours of sleep try a wild. the next REM is in 6th hour,if we managed to lay still and look for hypno image for the next 30 min or 45min, do we end up in a dream? coz i am trying with this method ( not trying hard thou). will this come in handy???
I see the Truth now.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”