Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
mikeg313

Re: Precog Dreams- Fact or Fiction ?

Postby mikeg313 » 04 Mar 2013 04:22

R99 wrote: we see tons of dream everyday who knows what is what ? and when is when? i dont know how to recognize it. mikeg313 if ur experience come true ( i hope not, coz its all tragic.) u got some unique skill.

You are right. Many of our dreams is just for filing or our fears, but when they involve people around us write it in your journal and see what their outcome is. Some are not exactly as we dreamed it, but its pretty close. Some will not happen until a few years, so how can we keep track? I do because I have always been in a close community and I tell friends, sometimes they have reminded me. Now I tell my wife.
As for WHEN, I usually remember the people if they are older/grey-er or the surrounds. In the case of my son, the time is near because in the dream when they said the car crashed I was getting water from a neighbor since my tank had run out. In a few weeks, my water WILL run out and wont fill until June to September when rainy season starts. So thats my time window when he will not go to Mexico, Mid March to June.

I hope its not unique because that why I am on this forum so that i can find others to talk to and share with. I believe its not. I think people just need to pay more attention to those involved in their dreams and write them down. It just that when you tell the people in real life they think your crazy so you dont want to say anything. You keep it to yourself and get on with your life.

Most of the time I just tell my wife. She is used to it.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 04 Mar 2013 04:35

Ryan wrote:I also find that a lot of people try to talk themselves out of it... they use terms like, "Oh it was just a coincidence" and such like that. It's quite funny when reality comes slapping people upside the head in order to get them to wake up, and they just continue to ignore it. :)

I agree, but its just easier to deny and more acceptable in society than telling people you saw them die or lived somewhere else etc. Most will avoid you and place you as an outcast.
I've been fortunate to have some great friends and wife that listens without judging even though they did in the begining but as the years pass it became a norm.

R99

Postby R99 » 04 Mar 2013 14:57

lucky u, u got someone to share it with face to face. even my mom thinks am crazy, and she sometimes act negatively, wen she sees me checking out this site. like am something doing bad. :)
I see the Truth now.

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 04 Mar 2013 16:49

R99 wrote:lucky u, u got someone to share it with face to face. even my mom thinks am crazy, and she sometimes act negatively, wen she sees me checking out this site. like am something doing bad. :)

This happens to me too but not my mother, my sister(elder), she regularly makes fun of me on this and sometimes I even try to pull her into these things(LDs), but always leads to an attempt that results in more fun of me.
Do a reality check

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 05 Mar 2013 03:26

Anything out of the norm will always cause problems. Just keep writing down the dreams that you have and make sure you date it. My mother ignored my dreams so I stopped telling her about them and found friends that would listen.

Precog dreams is all about waiting and being patient.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 06 Mar 2013 00:56

R99 wrote: we see tons of dream everyday who knows what is what ? and when is when? i dont know how to recognize it.

I find they are very vivid and intense (that's not to say I dont have other vivid intense dreams but these have a slighly different feel to them.. its subtle). One can some times learn the "whens" by past experiences of these dreams.

Interestingly.. I dont have precog dreams of events outside of my own country (well never have yet) thou can dream of major precog event in another state of Aust. to me. So knowing this.. helps me to know the event will take place in Aust.

(I didnt dream the tsumani I stopped my boyfriend from being caught up in by stopping him from going to Indonesia.. that warning came via intuition alone, same when I knew I was going to be in a serious accident while going interstate..no dream that Im aware of.. just intuition).

I wonder if those who get precog dreams at times.. naturally tend to have more intuition in daily life around things too??
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 06 Mar 2013 01:52

taniaaust1 wrote:I wonder if those who get precog dreams at times.. naturally tend to have more intuition in daily life around things too??

Wow! Thats an interesting possibility. I never thought to collate the two. I find some conversations boring because I kind of know what they are going to say.
Also I am similar to your precogs where its mostly in the world around me involving friends and neighbors. I would like to dream about world disasters,but 99% of my dreams are here wherever I am at the time. Only once I had a dream that I went to Italy or Spain to buy a house. It was very vivid. It was my job to renovate it for my brother.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 10 Mar 2013 00:53

taniaaust1 wrote:.
Interestingly.. I dont have precog dreams of events outside of my own country (well never have yet) thou can dream of major precog event in another state of Aust. to me. So knowing this.. helps me to know the event will take place in Aust.

I am glad you have similar precog dreams like myself. I would love to here your recent precogs especially here as they become a permanent record. Thats why I started to write them here. I've been doing some research on this and find only statements and arguments, not communities. It would be great if we could all come together and share experiences and place all those skeptics to rest.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Mar 2013 18:16

Seven billion people on the planet, spending a great portion of their lives sleeping and their brains generating an even greater number of dreams. Many dreamers tag those coincidental dreams with great significance whilst overlooking the majority of the dreaming that doesn't fit with anything. Verdict: self-delusion by confirmation bias.

The amount of dreaming humankind does is sufficient to solicit instances of coincidence. If these never happened then something might strange could be said to be happening indeed.

Final verdict: fiction

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

R99

Postby R99 » 11 Mar 2013 05:55

MIND BLOWING... 8-)
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”