WILD failures

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
oliverclay

Re: WILD failures

Postby oliverclay » 07 Mar 2013 05:55

While dreaming he is hearing some noises and feel something physically which mean he is preceding to the lucid dreaming.
www.meryem.com

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 07 Mar 2013 06:07

oliverclay wrote:While dreaming he is hearing some noises and feel something physically which mean he is preceding to the lucid dreaming.

I hear noises that are from my room( when I haven't yet fell asleep), and I don't feel any physically, My whole body vibrates and is somewhat numb.
Do a reality check

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 08 Mar 2013 06:28

So, Yesterday night, planning for a WILD( I have never had one Before), I started to observe my breath(as usual), and soon the vibrations all over my body started(as usual), No HI( as usual), but I started dreaming(non Lucid) involuntarily, I was in the dream as well as laying on the bed,after a few time being in the dream, I realized I was dreaming but the very next fraction of second I was back on my bed, this happened 3-4 times.One more thing, last night I was a little tired than usual if that has to do anything with it, because all other times trying to have a WILD I have never ended up in a dream.
And the dreams I was in were not planned daydreams but random dreams.
So, I think I was close to a WILD but soon I dozed off.
As soon as I realized I was dreaming why did I wake up?
How to be in the dream?
THANK YOU
Do a reality check

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”