my first flying experience, ruined by DCs

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
R99

my first flying experience, ruined by DCs

Postby R99 » 08 Mar 2013 15:23

so 2 days earlier i got another LD, i was in a strange house that i dont know with people never seen b4. suddenly i realized am dreaming, so i step out of the house and head to the main road. it was night, hard to see around, not much light. so i demanded day light. i pointed my finger to the horizon and pulled out the sun, but i used too much power the light was intense, and hard to open my eyes, so i again pushed back sun in to proper light settings ( it was amazing to see quick light changes with sun.)

then i thought y the sun is so light. i pulled it back again to my hand, and the sun is looked like a transparent blue and white balloon with striped designs. its 10 or 12 feet high. i tried to look into its core. inside it a very bright white light. i tried to break in to it, but failed. time is running out, so i decided to do my lucid intention- fly. i put the sun (wat ever it was). i never tried flying b4. i tried to jump really high but not much luck, then i ran fast & jump felt like floating but not much more. then the problems started, from nowhere 2 DC appeared and they started running towards me. its like they r trying to stop me from my flying experience. this point my dream began to fade. in the sense of urgency, i decided to create iron man suite : :lol: i created it from thin air, like a suitcase (from iron man 2). but its not working as expected. its not getting in to its shape.the DCs are still chasing me, i began to run with that suitcase.

then i wished the suitcase in to a jet pack, again :lol: i strapped it on me, and fired it up. i was getting high like 6 or 7 feet. then, one DC jumped and grabbed my left leg. i tried to shake him off, resulted in loosing altitude and crashed to ground & lost the dream. funny experience. but i lost my first flight bcoz of that stupid DC. i will broke his neck 4 that, if i ever met him again. :evil: next time, i will jump from a building, or something. let see if it work. 8-)
I see the Truth now.

tea

Re: my first flying experience, ruined by DCs

Postby tea » 09 Mar 2013 12:43

hahaha sounds like you're still not 100% sure if you wanna fly (or how). i guess those DCs were that part of your subconscious that's afraid to fly.

does that sound plausible to you?

what about talking to them, asking what their problem is? probably you guys can work it out and they'll let you fly :)
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

R99

Postby R99 » 09 Mar 2013 14:15

am not afraid, thats y said am going to jump from a building next time. dont know y they acted like that. i was sure it was a dream. next i am sure i will fly.
I see the Truth now.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 10 Mar 2013 02:43

Sometimes stuff like that is just general fear, not fear of flying but maybe a self-fulfilling fear. A kind of fear that you will summon the DCs, and by simply fearing it, it has taken shape as a thought and that thought is a real thing in the dream world, thus creating the DCs.

Basically you have to have full confidence in yourself, slightest bit of doubt or fear of failure can summon all sorts of stuff. I think the trick is once this starts happening is to just stand still and let the DCs come to you, and just see what they do. Remember its a dream and you are lucid, you are perfectly safe. Once you gain this sort of confidence in the dream and deal with those pursuers, that knowledge that you can stop them usually lets you do whatever you want.

Hope that made sense.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

R99

Postby R99 » 10 Mar 2013 16:38

cool, that make sense Jack, thanks. next time i will try that. lets see what happens. thats going to be my next LD.
I see the Truth now.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 10 Mar 2013 17:00

Yup, I'd definitely agree with Jack.

This was a manifestation of your own fear of some kind.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Mar 2013 07:42

Yeah i agree with the others.. certainly some kind of fear there that you have which stopped you from achieving your dream goal. (it could be even something like a fear of success). Till you sort out whatever this fear is.. you will have all kinds of things coming in stopping you from flying and everytime you try, it will go wrong.

This is an aspect of LD which I love (and why i prefer it to OBEs) as its so unpredictable!! and you can find your own subconsciousness battling with you in so many different ways. I see my LDs as like a game I have fun playing with myself and will often end up standing there laughing in the LD due to the ridiculous situations my subconciousness is putting into the dream.

Being fully lucid in a LD is one thing..but managing all our subconscious things going on, is quite another.

so i demanded day light. i pointed my finger to the horizon and pulled out the sun, but i used too much power the light was intense, and hard to open my eyes,

:lol:

I remember having a similar experience.. it was a long time ago so i cant remember exactly what now but I went overboard with what I'd been trying to manifest and had to then tone my manifestation down.

edit.. oh sorry.. it wasnt an ordinary LD I'd been thinking about but a spirit rescue thing another and I was doing.. I tried to light up the scene and called for divine white light.. it was so intense and bright that it scared those I'd been trying to help and he ran, stumbling backwards at first.. hysterically screaming "witch!! witch!! witch!" So it all backfired on me (left me feeling quite embarrassed in front of the other psychic who I'd been trying to teach stuff to, we'd been working together and I scared the spirit away).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

R99

Postby R99 » 11 Mar 2013 12:41

:lol: DC called u witch, thats just funny. and u scared of the spirit too. hilarious.
I see the Truth now.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 20 Mar 2013 06:09

R99 wrote::lol: DC called u witch, thats just funny. and u scared of the spirit too. hilarious.

Ha ha ha but i am sure spirits never scare from human.
www.meryem.com

R99

Postby R99 » 24 Mar 2013 16:29

oliverclay wrote:
R99 wrote::lol: DC called u witch, thats just funny. and u scared of the spirit too. hilarious.

Ha ha ha but i am sure spirits never scare from human.

in my opinion spirits scares from human, only if that human is extra fearless and have a good mental skill.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”