Dream Journals

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kaylium

Dream Journals

Postby Kaylium » 09 Mar 2013 01:03

Here's my question in a nutshell: I just don't feel like writing in my dream journal every single day, because usually my dreams are really long. Where can I find motivation to do it? Thanks :D

dreamerinmiami

Re: Dream Journals

Postby dreamerinmiami » 09 Mar 2013 01:19

I believe dream journals are a big part of LDing ... if they are too long just write small parts of the dream that u feel are important. writing dreams everyday does get annoying but once you start LDing u will find the motivation. just think how cool LD's are :D
What is your definition of reality?

tea

Postby tea » 09 Mar 2013 12:37

i've been thinking about that too.. today i had the idea to not write dreams down, but record them.

how about that?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Mar 2013 12:39

I love all the aspects of my dreams and typing them down as each thing in your dream tells you something the meaning is there to work out, it can tell you so many things. Maybe if you took an interest in your dream symbolism.. you would see those dreams as being more important and may even have fun writing them down and working out what they mean.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Mar 2013 05:22

I find dream journaling a chore. It can take forever sometimes!

But you can still recall your dreams while in bed (in fact that is the best time to remember) and just relive them in your mind. If they were exceptional then you would find it hard NOT to write them down.

But realisticly, you can't expect to write every dream you ever had even if you remember every single one.... there are not enough hours in the day. By the time you are done, it is time to go to sleep again and what kind of life is that?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Mar 2013 03:23

HAGART wrote: But you can still recall your dreams while in bed (in fact that is the best time to remember) and just relive them in your mind. If they were exceptional then you would find it hard NOT to write them down.

I agree with HAGART.. that its proably just as good laying in bed and spending time thinking over your dreams as it is to be writing them down. The most important thing is to have your focus on dreams and be having dream recall.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”