anyone know how to STOP LD's?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
onderdonk

anyone know how to STOP LD's?

Postby onderdonk » 08 Mar 2013 23:23

I used to practice LD years ago.

Learned from a book called "dream yoga", taught pretty much what I see described here.

After a short time, I could LD every night.

But it was what happened to my consciousness during the day that made me want to quit.

Every time I'd close my eyes for a moment, I'd see another dream I'd had sometime in my lifetime, maybe as a child, but hadn't remembered the next morning, now there in vivid memory in detail as if it had just happened. That was freaky, and a bit disturbing, as all the dreams were pretty much haunted, monsters under the bed, demons attacking, witchcraft, maniacal demons chasing, and trying to get me to do terrible things in that parallel world that seems so self-consistent that I used to call it "dream place" when I was a kid, a bunch of locations I'd never been to in reality but had been to dozens of times in the dreams.

More disturbingly, I had one LD where I flew upward and looked back down, and saw a huge prison, and in all the cells were all the dreams I’d ever had, some interconnected, others walled off from eachother, the whole place looking like a demon infested slum. And then there was a huge face above me, some demon warden, that smacked me down in punishment for flying. So in any subsequent LD’s I completely avoid flying, trying to stay undercover, as I came to believe there is this warden who will catch me.

My problem is that I feel bugs crawling all over me, biting and stinging so that I can’t sleep. Had this problem I called “ghost bugs” for 27 years now, very bad last night and today.

Been to all the doctors. They say: textbook psychiatric problem. I didn’t think so but desperate enough I took their meds. None of them had any effect on the itching, and I’d eventually quit the high doses they’d put me on – did Seroquel, doxepin, orap, Haldol, none of that’ll put me down when I got the bugs on me.
I do pretty well on my own, abandoned my doctors that tell me it’s too late, that I’ve been “very very sick or a very long time”, that my “subconscious is trying to kill me”, and that “science has nothing else to offer”, done fine most of the time by sleeping on a sheet of metal instead of a bed (dust mites I guess) – (got kicked out of an extended stay hotel once for sleeping on the side of the turned over refrigerator – most hotels I sleep up on the dresser with my feet out on the ironing board or something, used to have a travel job and the dust mites are hell in the hotels), also have to watch my diet, nothing after 3pm and during the day mostly raw vegetables and a little protein, no carbs (allergic to wheat, diagnosed celiac) and no processed foods (parasites, I guess).

I do pretty well but today I got infested, last night I guess, so I’m washing everything now and gotta quit the almonds in the morning I guess.

Anyway, it’s the Lucid dreaming that just won’t stop.

I asked psychiatrists if they had anything to get the dreams to stop, haunted nightmares that freak me out even though my wife says I’m too old to be disturbed by bad dreams, (but I am disturbed sometimes by them), the psychiatrists say just more of the SSRI’s, which I’ve tried, they make me sleep longer but have no effect on suppressing the dreams.

My only technique is to chug a lot of water before bed, starting at 7pm, so I have to pee about once an hour through the night, and I drink more water each time I pee, so that atleast there’ll be an escape hatch from the insanity once an hour.

But still the dreams have a way of pulling me right back into the same haunted dream, already in progress.
In this parallel world, I get attacked by demons and it causes the ghost bugs. I once had a terrible dream of being stung all over, woke up into another dream, where I walked out of the room in the wooden shack into a central room, where I saw my demon father (have a whole demon family in the demon world), saw him looking at a big colorful book of murals or something and holding out his hands and chanting, and I realized that this chanting had been in the background during the whole previous nightmare that I’d just come out of. So I confronted him and asked him why he’d been doing this to me. He said it was some kind of “test”. Other times, I’d be in some demon adventure, and I’d manage to just barely survive and get out of it (I hate the dreams when I die, maybe 20 times in my life, it’s very disturbing every time, so I avoid dieing in dreams at all cost), I’d just escaped, and come “home” to where my brothers and sisters and the resto fo our commune in the demon world live, and proudly told my father how I’d survived, and he looked disappointed. So I’ve always had a suspicion he’s trying to destroy me.

Anybody have any ways of STOPPING the LD’s?

-(w)odnerdonk(ey)

onderdonk

Re: anyone know how to STOP LD's?

Postby onderdonk » 08 Mar 2013 23:29

This was a few days ago.

i was asleep on the metal plate in my room in the real world, and I kept waking up into this other room, a strange room in another world, where I was also asleep on the floor.

At first I would just look up and try to see out the window if the sun was coming back up, and go back to sleep.

Then a couple of times I woke up and turned on the tv and looked around a few channels, sitting up on the floor and looking around the strange room, and going back to sleep.

Then I smelled something burning in the strange room in the parallel world, got up and saw that the stereo equipment in the back of the room was on and had smoke coming out, so I pulled out all the plugs, went back to sleep in this strange room.

then I realized it was morning and I was done sleeping, and got up, still in the parallel other world, and walked around the room and then out in to some of the other rooms. Most rooms looked like people's bedrooms and bathrooms, and I'd get lost in the maze of rooms, but nobody was there.

Then I wandered back to the room I had been sleeping in at the beginning of this dream, cause I figured that was where I belonged, if anywhere, in the strange parallel world, and people started coming in and sitting in cubicles, and saying good morning to eachother, kind of a small company office setup, and I could not communicate with them, just kept sitting on the floor there, looking at them all and wondering where I was, feeling invisible to them, but then one of them walking by looked straight at me and said out loud "I guess I'll just say it, welcome." That's when it got real spooky.

They could see me and I could see them but I couldn't communicate, couldn't make any sound, and was very confused about where I was.

One of the guys started explaining to me that I should keep my eyes on this world, which I had realized I was doing by keeping my eyes closed in the real world where I was apparently still asleep, on my metal bed.I gathered from what people were saying that somebody had left recently, this had been his room, and I was being groomed as his replacement, they were showing me around and orienting me for this new life in this parallel world.

Then I went back to sleep on the floor in the strange parallel world, cause I was still tired, and then I saw someone sleeping under covers on a bed near me. I touched at the body at a couple of places to stir it, then walked around to the other side of the bed and pulled down the covers a little bit of the way, and what I saw was my wife's face, but with lizard eyes, vertical pupils, and a bizzare smile on her face, but the face quickly changed to her normal face and she sat up in bed. I walked in to the next room, in this parallel demon world.

The wife followed me and stood against the wall. She carefully explained to me that she was my wife, not exactly my wife from the human world but not a totally separate creature either, rather an aspect of my wife, kind of like an aspect of her inner mind, and she explained to me in a knowing way that she had been thinking of leaving me recently, and went on to explain more about this parallel world that I was being pulled deeper and deeper into. I had taken her hand in mine but after a few moments put her hand down and let go, and she yelled at me not to ever let go of her hand, and started crying.

I gave up on the whole parallel world at that point, and woke up into the real world, got up off my metal sheet and went next door to my real wife's room on her real bed and woke her up and told her I didn't want to go back to sleep, that it had been very disturbing.

she said you're too old to still be afraid of your dreams.

onderdonk

Postby onderdonk » 09 Mar 2013 04:34

ok came up with an answer to my own question, kind of.

it's an overactive mind. I'm sitting here reading all day. Mostly novels, but also essays on the web, and all the schizophrenia forums about delusions. It isn';t the stuff I read that shows up in my dreams, but I think it does overheat the brain cells, gets 'em revved up.

I used to knowingly practice some weird variation on shamanism and I knew this, knew to rev it up I'd read for a few hours from five different books on five disparate topics, then, at midnight, on a greyhound bus, I'd sit in the middle of the bus, and after midnight, when everybody around me was asleep, I'd turn on my shamanic drum tape, and drink oolong tea, and sit and listen to wild stories from voices in my head, like lucid dreams.

So it's the overactive brain that causes these things. so for those who want dreams, nightmares, lucid dreaming expereinces with DC's, I'd say spend alot of time reading, drink oolong tea or some other caffeine stuff, and also I really think there's something to using the sleeping minds of other people around you. I can do stuff on the greyhound bus in dreams that I can't do by myself. Use the sleeping minds of the crowds around you.

In shamanism in new york city, they'd have these groups that would come together, like a hundred people in a gym or a church basement, and we'd all journey together, and there, too, I could do more in dreams than I could by myself. My teacher once said that I was putting my dreams on the people around me, that they were dreaming my dreams.

I taught this to people in a class, computer class, and a guy came back to me and said now that he'd had a baby, and the baby was sleeping in his bed, he was having all kinds of different dreams he'd never had before.

So the answer I'd give myself would be to stop dreaming like this, stop reading so much, stop thinking, just meditate or something. Bad news for me is, aint gonna happen, I got a boring job where I sit home all day and wait for tickets to come in on the computer. Gotta sit here, love to read, got a ton of books, can't stop thinking, kinda manic...

And I also used to say, come to think of it, that an overheated language center can cause an opening between the worlds, through which characters can climb up and down between the worlds.

That also reminds me, one technique I came up with or heard somewhere was to come outside of your body after you go to bed and just run around in circles, and the spiral creates the door between the worlds, through which the DC's enter.

(W)onderdonk(ey)

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Mar 2013 10:57

What an interesting post :) but what an aweful situation to be in. I "may" be able to help you (havent come to a conclusion yet on exactly which issues you have, if you could be delusional at all or not, till I know more about you but I are in the know with some of what you speak of due to my own experiences with things.. I once asked the universe to allow me to experience EVERYTHING.. bad mistake!!).

My problem is that I feel bugs crawling all over me, biting and stinging so that I can’t sleep. Had this problem I called “ghost bugs” for 27 years now, very bad last night and today.

Have you ever looked at your skin under a strong magnifying glass to see if anything weird is there? It is quite possible the psychs are wrong with what they think about your symptoms. Ive had many health issues.. one of them being "Morgellon's Disease" which causes what you said there (if it isnt some kind of neuropathy (nerve issue) or psychosis going on. I strongly suggest you go and look Morgellon's Disease up as you may have it (the medical profession doesnt know what causes it and its being researched). A very recent study has found that their Morgellon's Disease subjects were carrying Borrelia!! (lyme disease.. chronic lyme disease).

I had the same issue, it was nightmarish.. I almost commited suicide due to it. I used to actually go "ouch" out loud in public due to feeling those bite feelings.. the itchiness was intense and felt like it was going to drive me truely mad. I dont know about you but those things I used to feel crawling on my skin (I felt like 100's of ants were crawling all over me), had a cycle to them and were more active at night when it was dark. The only way I used to be able to sleep was in the bathtub in which I'd added special things to the water which those things didnt at all like.. that used to make it feel like they were coming out of my skinand going into the water. It would bring me a lot of relief (thou they may act up worst when you first get into the bath of this as they dont like it).

Try these things...
1/ White sage smudge stick.. smudge yourself with the smoke of it and see if you think what you have responds to you doing that. (note.. desert sage smudge sticks didnt work.. it needs to be white sage) 2/ Put 1kg of table salt and 250g Bicarb soda (baking soda) into your bath water and soak in it and see if that helps (i used to do that for at least 4 hrs per day but even 20mins per day may help a bit).
3/ The things didnt like lavender oil rubbed on my skin either. (note due to these things mine responded too but nothing else..im sure it was some kind of parasite involved in this disease).

so that's the physical level for what you said.. next I'll go into the energetics as this may be involved too and sounds very likely in your case.

Energetics
Dream Yoga... so you were doing certain chanting.. on an energetic level you've raised your vibration up. Some of us are prone to our kundalini raising up too high when doing things like this (your shamantic stuff you did also may of raised your kundalini). If your kundalini raises.. one gains extra awareness and abilities eg in your case able to dream well during the day (I believe we all are dreaming all the time ..as after all our subconciousness never stops..we just usually when awake loose our abilities to tap into this). You did things and gained skills you were not on the other levels ready for.

The bad side of this is that if a person raises their kundalini too high, it causes issues (it actually can be quite dangerous, Ive nearly been killed by kundalini). The kundalini energy tries to clear the bodies energy and if one is sensitive to energies one may feel this negative energy and it can make one itch and give one other horrid sensations in the body as the energy surfaces . eg Ive felt like my whole energy was a squirming horrid contaminated mass.. truely discusting. So Im also wondering in your case if you are having issues with Kundalini too (it raised during your dream yoga chants and other things you may of done with the dream yogi). The salt and bicarb soda bath I suggested for Morgellons Disease.. also helps in aiding energy clearing as well, so if you have "dirty energy" causing your issue.. that bath will help too.

There are what I call astral parasites (these feed on certain negative energies).. raising your kundalini may of raised your ability to feel those too (I can feel those at times, each kind of astral parasite carries is at a slightly different frequency).. we all carry them and they are all around us too.. (they wont like the salt and bicarb bath either). Not just yogis, shamans and others with the right psychic ability to, experience these..but also some well known OBE people have experienced them too. Unfortuately if your ability to feel these grows due to increasing awareness of the different frequencies.. you may be feeling other things next and may end up needing some help with some serious clearing of your energy. As many shamans walk a grey path (many are aware of entities but cant feel astral parasites as most have their vibrations still too low).. you may end up finding you need a lightworker to help you.

Take care and be aware you may intensify your situation in horrid ways you cant currently imagine if you keep raising your energy before its clear enough or you are ready enough to do so. There is a good chance things may get energetically worst for you before they get better too as your body tries to clear it all.

Feel free to message me (i dont check my messages daily) but Im willing to work with you to try to help with these things and can teach you some things on working on the energetic levels which could help (but it would help to know a bit more about you first) So try my suggestions and let me know what happens when you do.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Mar 2013 11:31

onderdonk wrote:I used to practice LD years ago.

Learned from a book called "dream yoga", taught pretty much what I see described here.

After a short time, I could LD every night.

But it was what happened to my consciousness during the day that made me want to quit.

Every time I'd close my eyes for a moment, I'd see another dream I'd had sometime in my lifetime, maybe as a child, but hadn't remembered the next morning, now there in vivid memory in detail as if it had just happened. That was freaky, and a bit disturbing, as all the dreams were pretty much haunted, monsters under the bed, demons attacking, witchcraft, maniacal demons chasing, and trying to get me to do terrible things in that parallel world that seems so self-consistent that I used to call it "dream place" when I was a kid, a bunch of locations I'd never been to in reality but had been to dozens of times in the dreams.

More disturbingly, I had one LD where I flew upward and looked back down, and saw a huge prison, and in all the cells were all the dreams I’d ever had, some interconnected, others walled off from eachother, the whole place looking like a demon infested slum. And then there was a huge face above me, some demon warden, that smacked me down in punishment for flying. So in any subsequent LD’s I completely avoid flying, trying to stay undercover, as I came to believe there is this warden who will catch me.

These things are things you subconsciously need to clear (and may also be in response to the energies trying to clear out of you at the time but in symbolic forms). Firstly.. it would be extremely hard to stop LDing (the more you try the more it may occur as you are focusing on it more..so I think you need to accept the kundalini triggered increased awareness you have and rather learn how to deal with this increased awareness).

Everything in your life which caused you fear.. unless you released the emotion in some way.. it stays within your energy field as "thought" forms unless it has no similar energy to bind too to keep it there. One could say you are being attacked (but not literally thou you may be percieving it like that) by your own thought forms.

You need to start trying to take more control over these dreams.. you can use your thoughts to counteract what is there and transmute things. The huge prison with dreams in every cell was a spiritual dream and highly symbolic (I would of been happy having that dream but you arent understanding it). The demon warden is actually symbolising yourself. You are smacking yourself down eg not allowing yourself now to fly eg fly= travel a easy going higher path instead.. you are where you are right now.. in walking a path of turmoil..which seems like a "prison" as you are stuck were you are right now.. facing the same issues you've had for a very long time now.

If you studied dream symbolics and really learned the language of your subconsciousnesses (it makes so much sense when one learns its language).. you may better understand your dreams and they may not be so threatening.

It is possible too (thou your prison dream wasnt this as it was highly symbolic) that parts of your alternative worlds or lives may be coming into your dreams for clearing and hence why all the childhood dreams are coming back..lots of horrid stuff can come up when energy clearing. They too need to be transmuted. It would be a good start if you could face the warden (that part of yourself or some of the other monsters in the dreams) and activately turn them into other things. If not.. meditating in a way of dwelling on what you saw and then thinking about the situations happening instead in positive ways (implanting new memories onto old ones) may help. Make sure any imprinting over past stuff thou is positive so evoking positive energies.

eg with demon attacking..stand your ground and ask it what it wants, try to get info on why you are dreaming what you are.. try to instead love the demon (to do that hold a thought of something you love, invoke the feeling..then think of the demon and of that flowing to him). You can do this during the day and imagine this... after a while the demon will start to appear differently. or imagine the demon and then think of divine white light.. flowing from you to the demon.. along with divine golden soft loving energy. (do think of the energy being of very high vibration and not just of it being energy which is of a certain colour..this is very important for reasons I dont want to give here).

I personally think you should spend 30mins per day meditating on, in a way that you are working on transmuting stuff (active positive visualisation but with positive energetic focus) which is appearing in your dreams (you could do this in the salt/bicarb bath). While doing this.. think of allowing yourself to release the negative thought form you had too. eg "Im freeing myself of **whatever it is**. I do this with love. I can heal and clear myself" etc If you cant clear something.. ask your higher self for some insight into it so you can.

R99

Postby R99 » 09 Mar 2013 15:15

first of all SORRY, coz i didnt complete the reading of this post. after few paragraphs of onderdonk. i getting a feeling that u know how to have LD but u dont know much about it. am not saying u dont know nothing, just this, that u have no idea what to do with ur LD. or is it all just nightmares? if u r having a nightmare or dont like wat u see, and u know u r dreaming u could always change seen, if u r good enough with LDs control. again SORRY if am just typing away without knowing ur situation. just dont get angry with me. am just expressing myself. u r welcome to ignore it. :D
I see the Truth now.

onderdonk

Postby onderdonk » 09 Mar 2013 17:43

Thanks taniaaust1
I appreciate your attention and understanding.
The part about only sleeping in the tub and suicidal ideation
reminds me that about two years ago, that was me - and in the tub I can only sleep two hours till it's too cramping, very uncomfortable. The rest of the night I'd pace the bathroom. got very suicidal and got locked up, the hospitals only offered psych meds that did not help with the itching, I lost several good jobs due to the situation and it was becomming a real survival problem for me.
Also had been told about the kundalini energy, told by a shaman that I had alot of bad stuff that had to be cleaned out and that just seemed overwhelming. Also the dream yoga book mentioned that if you have this much nightmare stuff on you, you might never get out of it.
I also heard the reports of the Morgellan's, and yes, there sometimes is stuff, but the medical establishment refuses to follow that line of questioning so it's useless to me. The thing about lyme or chronic lyme intrigues me and might be worth researching, but another problem is I have no health insurance these days.

What did help, two years ago, is the extremely restrictive diet, of raw garlic, raw onion, raw radishes, and that's about it. that had a remarkable effect, so I'm afraid I really am infested with some kind of parasite, that it is real, and that atleast I can tame it.

It's the dreams I can't tame. Can't make them go away.
I no longer expect any help on the ghost bugs, depending on my strict diet, sleeping up on metal, and the occasional 200mg seroquel, which the psychiatrists give me plenty of. Took one the last two nights. No effect on the dreams.

I suspect possibly the shaman was right, that it's my bloodline - my mother the granddaughter of an aztec medicine woman, and my father a roman catholic jesuit priest - the shaman said it's an earth religion crashing in to a sky religion, and that there are many others like me, in Brazil, where the german jesuit missionaries mated with the local indian tribes.

Just karma, then, generations deep, stirred up by crossing the mexican and german bloodlines. If so than it's hopeless, the constant haunting is not gonna stop;

I've tried, the methods of waking up in the dreams and trying to control and confront the powers that be, but it's overwhelming, they overtake me, and start to affect my waking life, and become life threatening. I feel the only strategy left is to swep it under the rug by day, refusing to pay attention and NOT practicing LD, and just letting the nightmares seep out during the night, where they can't do much harm other than disturbing me.

Was just wondering if anybody else had stirred up so much haunting and if so how to deal with it, or if it can be shut down somehow. Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like I'm doing the best I can.

Thanks,

(w)onderdonk(ey)

onderdonk

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Mar 2013 05:05

onderdonk wrote:Also the dream yoga book mentioned that if you have this much nightmare stuff on you, you might never get out of it.

That probably would be true if someone didnt work at doing something about it.. just ignoring it.. wouldnt clear it.

I also heard the reports of the Morgellan's, and yes, there sometimes is stuff, but the medical establishment refuses to follow that line of questioning so it's useless to me. The thing about lyme or chronic lyme intrigues me and might be worth researching, but another problem is I have no health insurance these days.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3544355/
"The above-linked study, published in January 2013, has for the very first time, identified the material from which Morgellons fibers are made.

In the past, it had been suggested that the Morgellons skin fibers were just textile fibers like cotton, that got trapped in the skin, but this new study completely overturns that view, and demonstrates that Morgellons fibers appear to be made of human keratin and collagen. Keratin is of course a well-known constituent of hair, nails and skin. And collagen is a constituent of skin and soft tissue.

These keratin and collagen fibers found in Morgellons patients are actually created by human keratinocytes and fibroblasts cells in the skin that have gone awry, multiplied in number, and become activated.

The normal job of human fibroblast cells in the skin is to make collagen to strengthen the skin, and the normal job of human keratinocytes cells in the skin is to make keratin which forms a protective layer on the skin.

However, this study discovered that in Morgellons disease, these keratinocyte and fibroblast cells go awry, and start making far too much keratin and collagen, which ends up as these visible colored fibers in the skin of Morgellons patients.

Skin Infection With Spirochete Bacteria

The study also found spirochete bacteria in the skin specimens of Morgellons patients, thereby providing evidence that Morgellons disease is linked to an infectious bacterium. The study found some evidence that this bacterium in Morgellons patients may be Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto, the same bacterium that causes Lyme disease.

The authors of this new study think that the presence of these spirochete bacteria in the skin of Morgellons patients directly causes increased keratin production by the keratinocytes in the skin, and causes increased collagen production by the fibroblasts in the skin, leading to the creation of the fibers found in Morgellons patients.

It is quite possible that the human keratinocytes and fibroblasts cells in fact get infected and invaded by spirochete bacteria, and it is this invasion of bacteria that makes these cells go awry, such that they start making lots of keratin and collagen which creates Morgellons fibers. It is not unusual for spirochete bacteria to invade such cells: in Lyme disease, which is caused by Borrelia spirochete bacteria, it is known that these spirochetes do invade human skin fibroblast cells.

In summary: from this new study, we now know that Morgellons fibers appear to be made of human keratin and collagen, produced by human keratinocytes and fibroblasts cells in thew skin that have gone awry. And it seems likely that the likely reason these human keratinocytes and fibroblasts cells go awry is because they are invaded by, or influenced by, a spirochete bacterial infection in the skin."

What did help, two years ago, is the extremely restrictive diet, of raw garlic, raw onion, raw radishes, and that's about it. that had a remarkable effect, so I'm afraid I really am infested with some kind of parasite, that it is real, and that atleast I can tame it.

That's quite interesting. When I had the issue I never tried to deal with it with antiparasite kind of diet but that makes sense with all the garlic etc.

I suspect possibly the shaman was right, that it's my bloodline - my mother the granddaughter of an aztec medicine woman, and my father a roman catholic jesuit priest - the shaman said it's an earth religion crashing in to a sky religion, and that there are many others like me, in Brazil, where the german jesuit missionaries mated with the local indian tribes.

Just karma, then, generations deep, stirred up by crossing the mexican and german bloodlines. If so than it's hopeless, the constant haunting is not gonna stop;

Not just generational energy comes into things with energy mixes, I have the same mix there. I dont know if you believe in past lives but myself included.. many have both Native American as well as Aztec or Ican past lives (interesting you said what you did as I was the daughter of a powerful Aztec medicine man/shaman in a past life). I see no reason why if a person is carrying both these thing,(earth religion as well as air religion energies together, mixed with current day energies), why that combo of inheritance would cause an issue. Im going to disagree with the shaman as I know these things can merge together ok. We are all made up of various energies and it is quite possible to have them harmonious. It is the negative lower energies themselves which may be mixed with the various energies we all carry which is the issue.. rather then it being about air, earth, fire or water (thou a good balance of these energies is best.. too much of any one energy can cause issues).

I've tried, the methods of waking up in the dreams and trying to control and confront the powers that be, but it's overwhelming, they overtake me, and start to affect my waking life, and become life threatening.

That's why I also suggested try doing visualistion during the day to over print (you can get into doing that as little or as deep as you want to do overpint the energy. If you feel yourself going too deep pull back from the visualization (open eyes and stop whenever you have too). This stuff is going to come out no matter what you do and it would be better if you can do it in a control way.. working on a bit at a time. It will be a long, hard process but can be done. Cleaning stuff is hardly ever easy. Blocking it will just have it building up more and more with it getting more intense as the energy and thoughtforms and whatever else is there, is determined to clear.

For more rapid faster clearing.. call to your higher divine angels and ask for their healing help and protection (you can ask them to work throu your hands and to guide you where to place them on your body).. see yourself surrounded by white/golden light (unfortunate that does boost energy so can bring more negative energy to the surface to deal with but I think protection is soo important before calling upon anything for help as one never knows what may respond). Slow deep abdomenal breathing is great for energy clearing.. shallow (chest breathing) tends to hold onto the energies and do not breath hold!! as it just blocks the energy or actually raises energy depending on what rhtymn you are doing. You dont want to raise energy just make it easier for your body to clear (so.. just slowly breath in and out.. your abdomen should be gently raising and falling (if you rest your hands on it you should feel it moving with your breath). I know this would be very hard for you but try to abdomenal breath throu the experiences/energies welling up .. it come bring the energies up and help them shift for clearing faster.

i understand how intense it can be.. ive had people crying terrified on my table at times as they clear stuff, even screaming. (in one incident a lady I was working on became paralysed and couldnt move at all till the healing was completed..she'd been staked in another life and ended up going throu the whole staking before she cleared the energy). Just breath throu whatever you feel with the thought it mind to let it GO... let the energy GO/flow and clear, give it permission to do that. Ask your divine angels to guide.

serohcrest

Postby serohcrest » 25 Sep 2016 19:00

Chewing on dried dogwood berries and sticking silver needles into curtains

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 26 Sep 2016 02:17

I see that most of the entries in this thread are from year 2013.
However, I enjoy doing web searches, so here are some interesting resources related to issues described by "onderdonk" and "taniaaust1".

(1) Stephen Harrod Buhner is a respected herbalist and author, who for many decades, has extensively studied medicinal plants, and he has helped to treat many people who had limited relief from conventional medicines.

Taniaaust1 mentioned possible similar connective tissue problems in Morgellons disease and Lyme disease.

Search - "Buhner Healing Lyme Q & A/ An herbalist protocol for lyme and ... - buhnerhealing.com
On home page - subject titles, you can just barely click on top entry - "Healing lyme philosophy"
Also see - "Core protocol (lyme disease)

Books - by Stephen H. Buhner -
"Healing Lyme: Natural Healing of Lyme Borreliosis and ... - 2nnd edition 2015

"Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm" - Amazon - See 1st pages

- Article - thesunmagazine.org - "Living Medicine Stephen Harrod Buhner on Plant Intelligence ..."

(2) Article - "Could Ancient Remedies Hold The Answer to the Looming Antibiotics Crisis?" - nytimes.com

(3) drfuhrman.com - Celiac disease - over view and plan of action

- Nutrient Density/ DrFuhrman.com

(4) Article - "Could It Be Celiac Disease?" drmcdougall.com - The McDougall Newsletter

- drmcdougall.com - Free McDougall Program

(5) Intervoice/ A Practical Guide To Coping With Voices - intervoiceonline.org
Also see - essential facts and - resources

(6) YouTube - "The Voices In My Head - Eleanor Longden" - TED talk

(7) Article - "A Conversation With Dr. John Weir Perry" - global-vision.org - When the dream becomes real

(8) lucidity.com - "Overcoming Nightmares"
From Exploring the world of lucid dreaming by S. LaBerge and H. Rheingold

(9) The Robert Moss Blog - mossdreams.blogspot.com

(10) Paper - "The Two-Part Film Technique: Empowering Dissociative Clients ... " by Sarah Krakauer - academia.edu
Need either Facebook or personal Google account to access
Interesting techniques for interacting with The Higher Self

(11) healthjourneys.com - Health Journeys - Products - CDs -
- "Relieve Stress"
- "Healthful Sleep"
Click - audio sample

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”