i believe in an inner observer. do u?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
R99

i believe in an inner observer. do u?

Postby R99 » 08 Mar 2013 18:00

i think there is another part of ourself that we dont know, but he knows us. he see,hear,experience everything even if we dont record all of it. he got all solutions for our daily life, he got his own point for everything. just wondering.. wat r ur thoughts?
I see the Truth now.

onderdonk

Re: i believe in an inner observer. do u?

Postby onderdonk » 08 Mar 2013 23:36

kind of;
I've noticed all these years that in almost every haunted dream, that plays out like a movie and you have no idea what's gonna happen next but at the end you can tell how it was all written to end the way it did, that among the cast of characters no matter how large, there are usually TWO key characters, usually one male and one female, and looking back at the dream it's like they are there as directors, undercover, to try to guide you toward the outcome they are trying to produce.

To call them inner observers is an interesting theory I never thought of.

I'd had the more unlikely theory that they were the "eyeballs of the sun", that had learned to "shine during the night in a very different way".

I think when I saw the movie about the guy "Nash", A Beautiful Mind, I already had this theory, and sure enough there were two guiding undercover characters in all his schizophrenic dreams.

An inner observer, could this be the one causing the voices that the schizophrenics complain about, as they all say it is commenting on everything they do?

-onderdonk

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Mar 2013 13:09

Ive experienced being the inner observer before.. its possible to consciousness shift into it (I cant tell you how thou as it happened spontanously for me).

This only observes.. but can see more from that point as its view of us is unclouded. I thou find it very hard to thou shift anything I observed via my inner observer into my normal current consciousness as they are completely different states of being.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Mar 2013 14:26

onderdonk wrote:An inner observer, could this be the one causing the voices that the schizophrenics complain about, as they all say it is commenting on everything they do?

-onderdonk

The inner observer I know doesnt at all speak and wouldnt do that as its a different consciousness and speaking just wouldnt come into it, it is like something which only watches.

Many (thou not all) schizophrenics hear voices as they have a very unhealthy auric bodies which has holes, rips etc in it and this allows other beings to influence them and they often can hear these in their own heads. Peoples auras usually protect to keep unwanted intrusions out.

R99

Postby R99 » 09 Mar 2013 18:05

did u people tried to speak with it? i read Robert Waggoner's book. in it he tries to explain to us about this inner self that exists in our own subconscious, which is extremely mind blowing.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 11 Mar 2013 03:37

R99 wrote:did u people tried to speak with it? i read Robert Waggoner's book. in it he tries to explain to us about this inner self that exists in our own subconscious, which is extremely mind blowing.

No i didnt.. as I was it and it didnt think to try to speak to itself.. it didnt have the same goals/aims etc as I do. It had no need or want to be really influencing anything.. no real desires... just like a watcher.

I dont know if you are thinking inner observer to be same as higher self.. but Ive found these to be separate things. (there are so many different aspects to us). My higher self may try to influence and does try to communicate and one can visa versa (one can be higher self or communicate to it like a separate consciousness) but my inner observer just "allows".. its just being.. a silent presence. Sounds an interesting book. What's the book called?

R99

Postby R99 » 11 Mar 2013 05:31

its must read book for lucid dreamers, i read it, thats y i dont asks pointless questions like beginners, (not saying am a pro. i have lot to learn through experience.)they just dont work their way up. they r not even trying to read all the content of this very web site. wen u read that book u will surely try to communicate with ur inner self, u r not trying coz u dont know what he capable of. anyway its easy to find, Rebecca himself mention that book in this website. its name is LUCID DREAMING-GATEWAY TO THE INNER SELF BY ROBERT WAGGONER. there r plenty of books about this subject in the web, very few is worth of reading, i even have a book calling the lucid dreaming as forbidden knowledge. and thats just intense. :!:
I see the Truth now.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”