For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Re: Motivation

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 13 Mar 2013 10:57

tea wrote:maybe i'm gonna post my full todo-dreamlist here.. this could help too ;)

Here, I did it for you.
tea wrote:lucid goals
i've put them into categories as i classify them. to you, the difficulties may be different so don't take my word for it!

• flying
• breathing underwater
• find a magic carpet and observe dreamscape from above
• walking/running on water
• use a dream door for changing the scene

a little harder:
• get above clouds and walk on them as if they were solid (but fluffy!) :D
• walk through mirror
• start a conversation with my subconscious
• get a pen and draw in the air (i guess it's easier to have a pen than to just draw with my finger)

• shrink myself down to the size of an ant and explore nature
• again, become very small but this time ride a bumblebee
• convince a DC that they are the dreamer and you're just a DC, see how they act/follow them through "their" dream

• freeze time
• find a sleeping (or dead) person and enter their dream (i have no specific idea how to do that yet, do you?)
• grow extra arms and work my way up to eight

• change into a liquid
• subconscious reading (quickly go through a page of text when awake and try to recall (> read) it in the dream)
• create differently colored objects (orbs or something) that -by touching- tigger specific feelings inside me. then touch one with both hands (for intensifying the feeling) and touch two or more for crazy mix-ups!
• 360 degree vision

tasty dreams☮
Do a reality check

Postby tea » 13 Mar 2013 12:55

deepakkumaar97 wrote:Here, I did it for you.

thanks! so.. for everybody who's interested: this list will be updated from time to time here:
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 13 Mar 2013 13:12

James wrote:Hello, It's me again. I used to be much more active on this site roughly this time last year but lost hope as I failed to lucid dream using reccomended guides for 3 months. I found myself starting to loose faith after roughly 3 months but still tried to carry on with my goal of lucid dreaming but no matter how much I wanted to lucid dream (and still do) I don't feel that spark I did when I first started, so that brings me onto my main point of this post.

I want to become motivated again, but not in terms of willpower, but in terms of being inspired once more, believing that I really can do it which is why I need your help, reader.

Any help would really be appreciated greatly as my request is simple but not something which is easy to get myself.

I hope this post makes sence and if any part isn't clear don't hesitate to ask me to clarify.
Thanks for reading. c:

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Maybe this can help
Do a reality check

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”