Lucid dreamer from Portugal

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Highlander

Lucid dreamer from Portugal

Postby Highlander » 14 Mar 2013 00:35

Hello,

I'm from Portugal and i've been having lucid dreams for years, but never knew that it had that name. Only a couple of years ago i've been interested on finding more about it and other areas. I've been reading and watching videos about dreams, lucid dreams, astral projections, etc.
It's curious that when i read something about dreams, i'm able to test it on my dream. Inside the dream i can recall what i've read and then practice it or study it. I have many wonderful experiences i hope to share them with you. And i have many questions too. I'm very interested on study this more.

HAGART

Re: Lucid dreamer from Portugal

Postby HAGART » 14 Mar 2013 03:56

Hello!

I've noticed a lot of other people who join this site say that they have lucid dreamed before, but never knew there was a name for it. In the past I too use to get dreams I called, "dreaming, but I knew I was dreaming" without knowing what else to call it. It goes to show that it is natural and can happen even if you never knew what lucid dreaming was to begin with.

It's fun to try new things and test them in a lucid dream. Without all the ideas I get here, I would have probably done the same old things over and over again and never learned anything new.

So keep trying new things in your dreams and share them with us.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

oliverclay

Re: Lucid dreamer from Portugal

Postby oliverclay » 14 Mar 2013 05:58

Highlander wrote:Hello,

I'm from Portugal and i've been having lucid dreams for years, but never knew that it had that name. Only a couple of years ago i've been interested on finding more about it and other areas. I've been reading and watching videos about dreams, lucid dreams, astral projections, etc.
It's curious that when i read something about dreams, i'm able to test it on my dream. Inside the dream i can recall what i've read and then practice it or study it. I have many wonderful experiences i hope to share them with you. And i have many questions too. I'm very interested on study this more.

You are doing it really good way.
www.meryem.com

Return to “For Beginners”