a question for WILD pros

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
R99

a question for WILD pros

Postby R99 » 12 Mar 2013 06:57

i posted this same question couple days ago in deppak's thread, felt like nobody seen it. dont worry about repeating urself am sure this question nobody asked b4. so here it goes.

" i never had a successful WILD, so here is a question for people who r good with WILD. if we try to do a WILD in the time of REM, did it helps?, i mean after 5.30 hours of sleep try a wild. the next REM is in 6th hour,if we managed to lay still and look for hypno image for the next 30 min or 45min, do we end up in a dream? coz i am trying with this method ( not trying hard thou). will this come in handy???"
I see the Truth now.

Peter

Re: a question for WILD pros

Postby Peter » 12 Mar 2013 07:40

Try it after a few hours of good sleep and after fully awakening, for me thats about 20 to 30 minutes. it may take another hour or so after that to get there once you start your process for WILD
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

R99

Postby R99 » 14 Mar 2013 07:52

no more WILD PRO, thats unreal.
I see the Truth now.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Mar 2013 04:05

Must not be many wild pros here :) . I didnt respond as Im not a WILD pro, Im still developing with the WILD technique.

I havent really tried WILD in middle of the night so couldnt comment either to compare with the times. When I have woken myself up in middle of the night in past.. I dont really consider it a WILD (not sure how others would consider it to be) as I used to wake it for like one minute or less and just then let myself go right back to sleep and didnt try to maintain a conscious awareness then.. rather just tell myself I wanted to wake up in a LD and just let myself go into a dream, not caring if I fell unconsciously asleep (I didnt really even know you could flow throu with your waking consciousness) but then often would become aware I was dreaming anyway. (i think that is a dream induced lucid dream??? thou i did wake myself up very very briefly to get me a chance at it, Im not really up with all this termology yet).

What Im currently calling a WILD is a very active method of trying to trigger off a dream from a wake state without any loss of consciousness if possible and Ive only been doing that during the day or just before bed or at times in the morning when I usually wake up. So cant answer your question of comparisons (thou Im not a pro anyway :D ). All I do know is that its easier for me to have almost spontanously LDs during the middle of the night (but I arent trying to WILD then).

so sorry..cant answer your question.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”