Not sure if it was a LD or AP

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Nicnacc

Not sure if it was a LD or AP

Postby Nicnacc » 16 Mar 2013 22:49

Hello I don't know much about Lucid dreaming but have decided to learn more about it after reading up Astral Projection..
The other night I had a dream that I fell out of my body and then was flying around, exploring also in my dream or whatever it was I actually asked if anyone would help me to project in the future it was lovely and I was in control however not sure if it was actually an astral projection because I have been trying to project for quite some time, any ideas please? thankyou :)

Ryan

Re: Not sure if it was a LD or AP

Postby Ryan » 16 Mar 2013 23:50

I usually don't like the terms "lucid dreaming" or "astral projection"...

You were projecting. Yes. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 01:32

I dont think any one from that is going to be able to tell you what it was. It may of been a LD or it may not have been. I dont know how far in future you went but if you went into the future and saw things.. if you write down exactly what was occurring then... you could always wait to see if it was true or not. (if it was true... more likely it was then a OB rather then a dream).

Does it truely matter which it was? What I think is important is you found the experience to be fun.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Nicnacc

Postby Nicnacc » 17 Mar 2013 10:33

Thankyou for your replies I appreciate the advice, and yes that is a great idea thanks I will write it down and then try to explore if it was true.
I suppose it doesn't really matter as long as the experience was great I think its just because I wanted to know for sure as I have never consciously astral projected before but have been trying for quite some time :)

Return to “For Beginners”