LD applications

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
R99

Re: LD applications

Postby R99 » 14 Mar 2013 15:22

about healing its possible if u r that good in believing. i healed myself a year ago, not in LD in real life. i fractured my leg (heel) i accidentally fall from a stair to a hard stone, and pain was intense. hard to walk, so as a believer in self healing ( i never take medicine on anything, i have my own way to cure myself) i didnt gone to a doctor and be on with it for 2 weeks, pain reduced. sometimes i concentrate my all attention to the heel imagining inside the heel, and curing itself. it worked for me. i never talk about it, coz people think am crazy or something. if u r good at believing in mind power, it works. if u can do it in ur real life, y not in amazing as LD.
I see the Truth now.

tea

Postby tea » 14 Mar 2013 16:00

R99 wrote:about healing its possible if u r that good in believing. i healed myself a year ago, not in LD in real life. i fractured my leg (heel) i accidentally fall from a stair to a hard stone, and pain was intense. hard to walk, so as a believer in self healing ( i never take medicine on anything, i have my own way to cure myself) i didnt gone to a doctor and be on with it for 2 weeks, pain reduced. sometimes i concentrate my all attention to the heel imagining inside the heel, and curing itself. it worked for me. i never talk about it, coz people think am crazy or something. if u r good at believing in mind power, it works. if u can do it in ur real life, y not in amazing as LD.

jup, that's exactly what i meant! thanks for sharing.

do you know morris goodman?
he's also called "the miracle man" because he healed himself simply by pure willpower...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_E._Goodman
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Mar 2013 01:06

tea wrote:but i don't think you can generalize that.

That is just MY experience and don't let me stop anybody from trying. Whenever I or anybody can't do something in a lucid dream it is our own preconceived ideas stopping us, and I don't want to say it can't be done, but don't be disappointed if it doesn't and think that you are not a proficient lucid dreamer because of that. Some things are just very hard to comprehend or do in a dream no matter who you are.

Here's another interesting thing to do in a lucid dream: NOTHING AT ALL. Just sit and look around and see what you can see. It seems like it would be boring, but something interesting always happens. Sometimes when I do this a dream character appears. It sounds like the opposite of something exciting to do in a lucid dream, but without actually trying to do anything whatsoever, interesting things will happen on their own.

But I would still suggest trying what your heart desires first and only try nothing if you run out of ideas.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 15 Mar 2013 08:40

R99 wrote:about healing its possible if u r that good in believing. i healed myself a year ago, not in LD in real life. i fractured my leg (heel) i accidentally fall from a stair to a hard stone, and pain was intense. hard to walk, so as a believer in self healing ( i never take medicine on anything, i have my own way to cure myself) i didnt gone to a doctor and be on with it for 2 weeks, pain reduced. sometimes i concentrate my all attention to the heel imagining inside the heel, and curing itself. it worked for me. i never talk about it, coz people think am crazy or something. if u r good at believing in mind power, it works. if u can do it in ur real life, y not in amazing as LD.

You say if you can heal in real life, then why not in a LD.

Now, When you heal in real life, you heal physically(in your case, your heel),
So,I was wondering what kind of healing will we go through when we do this self healing in our LDs??? :?: :?

It seems to me like an interesting question and I am sure the answer would be more interesting. :D
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 03:56

R99 wrote:about healing its possible if u r that good in believing. i healed myself a year ago, not in LD in real life. i fractured my leg (heel) i accidentally fall from a stair to a hard stone, and pain was intense. hard to walk, so as a believer in self healing ( i never take medicine on anything, i have my own way to cure myself) i didnt gone to a doctor and be on with it for 2 weeks, pain reduced. sometimes i concentrate my all attention to the heel imagining inside the heel, and curing itself. it worked for me. i never talk about it, coz people think am crazy or something. if u r good at believing in mind power, it works.

hi. Ive done that too quite a few times. I had a very serious car accident (roll over where I'd been slammed hard into from behind then pushed also into a small tree all at high speed, hardly nothing left of that car) and the police MADE ME go on an ambulance (I tried to argue with the police as all I wanted to do is be taken home by a friend and work on healing myself). I had what I'd say was a sprained ankle from that accident.. couldnt put my weight down on my foot without immense pain (I wasnt wearing a seat belt so when I got hit hard from behind..I got thrown forward jard on my foot). Im a reiki channel so I ended up argueing with the ambulance officers to the point they had no choice in the end but allow me to reiki my ankle all the way to hospital. By the time I got to the hospital.. my ankle was fine :D and like nothing at all happened to it. I got quickly dismissed from the hospital.

I experimented just after I became a reiki channel whenever I got a big bruise.. eg doing reiki on a bruise with my fingers spread apart...interestingly.. the bruise went away where my fingers had been leaving V shaped bruise marks between my fingers. (I did take a photo of this but I lost it a long time ago).

One of the two most amazing healing experience Ive ever had was when I cut myself very deeply with a knife as I was talking to my dad at the time and was distracted. Both my dad and I saw the gaping wound.. and we could just see the bone in the cut. In horror over this I grabbed my finger hard.. in a state of complete disbelief that I'd managed to cut my finger so deep (I kept saying out loud in shock "I didnt do that, I didnt do that" I couldnt get my head around what I'd just done, the stupidity of it, what it had looked like etc etc).

We got ready to take me to hospital (all the while Im still holding my finger hard as I was too scared to let it go or to look again). Just when we were ready to go I did finally release my finger with my hand and to my amazement.. there was no wound on my finger!! No mark. I couldnt believe it so at that point I tried to open it up but the cut had actually vanished. All I can think of is that the state of disbelief over what I'd done and seeing my finger in such a bad way.. had some how fixed it (maybe the reiki which I wasnt at all trying to do on this occassion did too). My dad ended up saying we must of both halluncinated my gaping finger cut (he dont believe in the paranormal so had to then come up with some explaination on what we both had seen).

Ive had lots of weird manifestation things in the physical over the years.. Ive never tried to do anything from the "dream" state to impact on the physical.. I think one may be more likely to create something in the physical by doing it rather then a deep meditation state instead. If you do something from a deep meditation state its easier to hold a deep strong focus and I think a deep focus is needed if you want to try to alter anything in the physical world.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 04:03

deepakkumaar97 wrote:Now, When you heal in real life, you heal physically(in your case, your heel),
So,I was wondering what kind of healing will we go through when we do this self healing in our LDs??? :?: :?

It seems to me like an interesting question and I am sure the answer would be more interesting. :D

Some people have worked to fight things like cancer thou visualisation and believe the visualizations did help them . I guess the same could be done in a dream. Hard to say how much in a spontanous cancer remission that these visualisations helped. I'd love to see a good study done on those things.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 04:12

tea wrote:lucid goals
i've put them into categories as i classify them. to you, the difficulties may be different so don't take my word for it!

basics:
• flying
• breathing underwater
• find a magic carpet and observe dreamscape from above
• walking/running on water
• use a dream door for changing the scene
• check your pockets! (you'll probably find manifestations of your subconscious > interesting objects that could tell you stuff about yourself) [idea by HAGART]
• NOTHING AT ALL. Just sit and look around and see what you can see. It seems like it would be boring, but something interesting always happens. It sounds like the opposite of something exciting to do in a lucid dream, but without actually trying to do anything whatsoever, interesting things will happen on their own.
But I would still suggest trying what your heart desires first and only try nothing if you run out of ideas. [idea by HAGART]

a little harder:
• get above clouds and walk on them as if they were solid (but fluffy!) :D
• walk through mirror
• start a conversation with my subconscious
• get a pen and draw in the air (i guess it's easier to have a pen than to just draw with my finger)

medium:
• shrink myself down to the size of an ant and explore nature
• again, become very small but this time ride a bumblebee
• convince a DC that they are the dreamer and you're just a DC, see how they act/follow them through "their" dream
• Make Day Turn to Night [idea by deepakkumaar97]
• Changing into other person or creature(especially birds) [idea by deepakkumaar97]

advanced:
• freeze time
• find a sleeping (or dead) person and enter their dream (i have no specific idea how to do that yet, do you?)
• grow extra arms and work my way up to eight

extreme:
• change into a liquid
• subconscious reading (quickly go through a page of text when awake and try to recall (> read) it in the dream)
• create differently colored objects (orbs or something) that -by touching- tigger specific feelings inside me. then touch one with both hands (for intensifying the feeling) and touch two or more for crazy mix-ups!
• 360 degree vision

i will be updating this post whenever something new adds to the list - if you have any cool ideas i'll add them too!

tasty dreams☮

I love your LD goal list tea :D . You've made me think of some things I'd love to try which I havent yet. I love Hagart's ideas there too (Im going to have to try those, Im very interested in what I would find in my pockets).

I have a massive list of dream goals, which I'll find where I've put it some time and post my long list.
- I have a lot of things on mine which Im too scared to do in real life or just dont have the chance to. eg Firewalking, sky diving from a plane, ride a lion.
- I have a lot of quest goals too.. find a unicorn, find the end of the rainbow to find the lepracorn and his pot of Gold :D (Dream quests can be so fun!! The idea being dont just manifest the things immediately before you but have the thought you need to look for them like do a quest to find them).
- Then I have go back in time quests.. eg prehistoric, ancient greece, ancient egypt.

As a child I loved Enid Blytons Books.. The Folk of the Faraway tree where there was a lands which changed at the top of a magic tree. So one of my dream goals is to find a seed for a "jack-in-the-beanstalk, plant the seed and then grow the beanstalk but at the top of mine will be lands which change... different land at the top each time I dream. I wonder what my mind will come up with when I do that dream challenge (I love fantasy stuff)

I'll find my dream goal list some time.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Mar 2013 21:11

taniaaust1 wrote:I love Hagart's ideas there too (Im going to have to try those, Im very interested in what I would find in my pockets).

I just tried that for the first time two nights ago. I reached into my left pant pocket and I didn't expect to feel anything at all, but I did. I pulled it out and LO AND BEHOLD... YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS?!!!!! ARE YOU READY TO HANDLE THIS?!!!!!!!!!!

It was a hand full of change and some keys!

Not the enlightening personal baggage I said would probably happen. It was quite ordinary. Perhaps if I try again it will be different, or if I try a pocket that is in a different place than the usual waking ones I use. I examined the coins to see what date was printed on them and they were numbers like 999 or 1542.

Anyway, that was my experience with that. It was mundane, but easy to do and it's always fun to try something new. And who knows what YOU ALL will find.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 23:58

HAGGART, it may of still been symbolic as keys are a quite common dream symbol. Im probably bound to pull keys out of my pocket as it is a common dream symptom for me.

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 18 Mar 2013 05:19

HAGART wrote:It was a hand full of change and some keys!

Keys may represent a solution to a problem or a new approach in a dreamer's life that will lead to a desired destination or accomplishment of goals.

Maybe in your life there is something of which you have found a solution.
Do a reality check

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”