I need help

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
fgoad88

I need help

Postby fgoad88 » 17 Mar 2013 16:50

How do i do the mild method without just blanking out and going to sleep?

fgoad88

Re: I need help

Postby fgoad88 » 18 Mar 2013 01:19

Why no replies?:(

crazytoucan4u

Postby crazytoucan4u » 18 Mar 2013 01:57

I'm new and have only had one real lucid dream. However I've been trying the MILD method since then as well and I have fallen asleep every time. Though it is my understanding that falling asleep is all right, and the point is to have your last thoughts be about lucid dreaming which will increase your chances of becoming lucid later. In terms of merging directly into a lucid dream I have no idea how common that is, it hasn't happened to me, but one thing I've gathered through looking into all of this information lately is that it is all about patience and persistence.

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 22 Mar 2013 06:26

crazytoucan4u wrote:I'm new and have only had one real lucid dream. However I've been trying the MILD method since then as well and I have fallen asleep every time. Though it is my understanding that falling asleep is all right, and the point is to have your last thoughts be about lucid dreaming which will increase your chances of becoming lucid later. In terms of merging directly into a lucid dream I have no idea how common that is, it hasn't happened to me, but one thing I've gathered through looking into all of this information lately is that it is all about patience and persistence.

Great experience, This kind of situation never happens to me.
www.meryem.com

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 22 Mar 2013 12:31

fgoad88 wrote:Why no replies?:(

Maybe you should elaborate
Do a reality check

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”