I need some advice, please : )

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
nikolaset

I need some advice, please : )

Postby nikolaset » 17 Mar 2013 16:31

Hey guys,
So here is the deal.The last 4 lucid dreams I had, just went dark the second or few moments after I realised I was dreaming...I do a reality check, I try to stabilize the dream and I am not too excited, but the dreamscene just starts getting darker and darker and i wake up.Only the last time I think after the blank i had false awakening, but i am not that sure, cuz when i truly woke up it was the same.Can you help me somehow ? I am not sure what to do...I have lucid dreams often, but last 4 were a waste...

taniaaust1

Re: I need some advice, please : )

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Mar 2013 00:05

My dreams can go dark too if Im coming out of them as they arent deep/stabilized enough. Did you try to do anything like think of being held in a spotlight or of having a light come on in some way?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 18 Mar 2013 07:48

Read the How to Stay Lucid FAQs from here:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-stay-lucid.html
You may get your answers here.
Do a reality check

nikolaset

Postby nikolaset » 20 Mar 2013 21:14

Thanks guys, I think I figured out what it is....I think that when I become lucid, the reason of everything becoming darker and darker is that I realise I have no conection to that scene any more.And I also remebered that before I really woke up, every of those times I had a false awakening...

Next time I am gonna try telling the dream to take me to the most peaceful place(that should be interesting : ) ).I think stabilizing the dream there would be easier.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”