Pain during OBE/WILD/Meditation trial

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
deepakkumaar97

Pain during OBE/WILD/Meditation trial

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 16 Mar 2013 08:50

I named the topic as OBE/WILD/Meditation because I am not sure what exactly it is.
So, whenever I lay down on my bed at night and observe my breath for about more than about 45 minutes.
My whole body vibrates and I feel little movements, but my problem is, after some time the part of my head(skull) which is on the pillow pains, I don't think it is exactly pain but it feels like the pillow is a hard rock and someone is forcing my head over it, So, eventually when the pain increases after about a total time of 1 hour or so I have to quit it because I think that it may be damaging or injuring me in some way.

So, due to this problem I can't continue, this happens almost all the time when I meditate for more than 45 minutes or so.

Any help would be great.
And if you have experienced something this please post it in reply.
And tell me if this pain is okay and if I can continue and
if it is not how to escape this??

Thank you
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Re: Pain during OBE/WILD/Meditation trial

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Mar 2013 03:29

You are not going to injure youself with a pillow even if its feeling like that :) . Your pillow may be little on the hard side so giving you discomfort (and from there your brain is creating negative stuff from that, things can be blown way out of porportion), try using a softer pillow . Discomfort can put you off of these things (thou for some it can help by allowing them to get deep but stopping them from going to sleep.. another way we are all different).

If you are using a very soft pillow and still have issues.. its your subconciousness and thoughts sabortaging your attempts at this (it may do that for many different reasons and if so you may need to work out why you are sabortaging your own efforts and work to stop yourself from doing it eg work on your thoughts).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 18 Mar 2013 05:08

i use a very soft pillow, so you are saying my subconscious is sabotaging my attempts.
I will try to work out why.
Thanks.
Do a reality check

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 20 Mar 2013 02:32

deepakkumaar97 wrote:I named the topic as OBE/WILD/Meditation because I am not sure what exactly it is.
So, whenever I lay down on my bed at night and observe my breath for about more than about 45 minutes.
My whole body vibrates and I feel little movements, but my problem is, after some time the part of my head(skull) which is on the pillow pains, I don't think it is exactly pain but it feels like the pillow is a hard rock and someone is forcing my head over it, So, eventually when the pain increases after about a total time of 1 hour or so I have to quit it because I think that it may be damaging or injuring me in some way.

So, due to this problem I can't continue, this happens almost all the time when I meditate for more than 45 minutes or so.

Any help would be great.
And if you have experienced something this please post it in reply.
And tell me if this pain is okay and if I can continue and
if it is not how to escape this??

Thank you

Yup, you're going to have to push on through the supposed pain. It's okay to continue.

As for all the labels in your subject... they're all really the same thing. So it doesn't matter what you decide to call it. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

deepakkumaar97

Postby deepakkumaar97 » 20 Mar 2013 06:41

I am going to continue tonight for a long time, this, no result thing, no more frustrates me, I enjoy the weightlessness and the vibrations.
Thank you
Ryan
Do a reality check

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”