Walking through walls!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
jkemeny

Walking through walls!

Postby jkemeny » 11 Aug 2011 23:46

One of the most interesting aspects of lucid dreaming is the ability you have to pass through seemingly solid objects. You can fly through rooftops, walk through walls and doors, and pass through windows uncut! While passing through a wall once I could see upclose the specs of grain that the wood was made out of. The interesting thing is that even though you are aware that you are dreaming it is not always easy to pass through solid objects at first attempt. That darn subconscious tells you that you can't! But by reminding yourself that you are dreaming and with a little force you can eventually pass through any object. I had one experience where I attempted to walk through a large picture window. As I walked through the window the glass buckled around me like plastic wrap until eventually it popped. With lucid dreaming you control the environment...it just takes practice.
Attachments
walkingthroughwallsweb.jpg
walkingthroughwallsweb.jpg (48.36 KiB) Viewed 2131 times

Peter

Re: Walking through walls!

Postby Peter » 12 Aug 2011 11:02

Try flying into the earth - solid rock and see what happens. I have done this and seen vast spaces and fantastic rock and crystal formations. You wont know what to expect and so the results are pure fantasy in the form of colour and shape

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

jkemeny

Postby jkemeny » 12 Aug 2011 15:57

That sounds intersting.I'll give it a try!Thanks.

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 Aug 2011 02:30

It’s an interesting concept as without really thinking about you are really asking for something beyond the dream and not creating it with your thought only. There is action via willpower as you are going into solid rock and there is a little bit of fear to break. In a wall you can get stuck if your will or belief weakens and still know your way out but into the earth the concept of up, down and how to get out is lost. It requires a little faith in yourself and then once in it can be a total surprise as to what will appear. You are giving your dream world free rein to create something interesting to explore.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 14 Aug 2011 04:38

When you're in the non-physical, you're not bound by this physical realities "rules".
Now, that's not to say you're not limited by rules... but the rules you're limited by are mostly self-created due to beliefs and expectations.

Someone may have troubles passing through seemingly "solid" objects due to a belief and expectation that the object in question is "solid". We've been taught throughout our physical lives that you can't "walk through walls". This is a belief-based limitation you need to contend with. :)
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”